Skip to content

NodeBB: Consent page

Solved Configure
16 3 5.8k 2

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Opening links in nodebb widget

    Solved Configure nodebb
    6
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    A more efficient way of including this would be to not over complicate it and leverage a standard iframe (providing the CSP headers of the remote site permit this) like below <iframe src="https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=gag66aea7922f0a5" width="700" height="800"></iframe> This works first time every time on your site as intended.
  • MogoDB v6 to v7 upgrade

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda if you used the Ubuntu PPA, I think this only goes as far as 6.x if I recall correctly.
  • Further Widgets question

    Solved Configure nodebb
    4
    1
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda category is for a category in its own, so for example, “fruit” whereas categories is the page that contains all categories as a list.
  • NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

    Solved Configure nodebb favicon
    12
    1
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!
  • NodeBB 3.0 alpha1 : Error on install

    Solved Configure nodebb version 3 install error
    19
    2 Votes
    19 Posts
    6k Views
    @phenomlab Work now
  • restarting nodebb on boot

    Unsolved Configure nodebb
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    @eeeee said in restarting nodebb on boot: can I just run nodebb under nodemon for auto restarts? It’s a better method. Nodemon just looks for file system changes and would effectively die if the server was rebooted meaning you’d have to start it again anyway. Systemd is the defacto standard which is how the operating system interacts in terms of services, scheduled tasks etc.
  • How to downgrade plugin version on NodeBB

    Solved Customisation downgrade nodebb
    11
    3 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay no problems
  • nodebb dropdown menu

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in nodebb dropdown menu: @kurulumu-net You set it like the below example taken from this site [image: 1637939951821-aae36790-3257-4bb2-ad5a-0d744309876a-image.png] Which presents this [image: 1637939983445-77f47260-2941-4afe-9614-8e17dcfc8c19-image.png] Very interesting… I actually thought this wasn’t possible, as I remember it being asked in the NodeBB forum. Is this something new that’s been implemented? I’ll 100% be doing that when I’m on the laptop over the weekend.