Skip to content

NodeBB: Creating the Swatch modes

Solved Configure

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

Related Topics
  • IMPORTANT: Theme / Swatch changes

Announcements
    6 Votes
    4 Posts

@cagatay these changes aren’t published anywhere presently, so nothing for you to do.

• Swatch / Theme Changer

Code Respository
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    1k Views

@veronikya it might flicker on load, yes, and that’s normal. It’s because the CSS and JS are loaded before the custom elements, but it shouldn’t be too bad on reasonable links.

It shouldn’t flicker at all navigating through the site though as the CSS and JS are already loaded.

• NodeBB: Privileges for the Announcement channel

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    6 Posts

Up to you really 🙂

• nodebb loading emojis

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    16 Posts

@DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version.

You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.

• Gettin Erors NodeBB

Solved Configure
    0 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab no forum is working goods.
    there is no eror message since yestarday.

• MailGun Not Working NodeBB

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    6 Posts

@phenomlab did it 🙂 i did not create smtp user on mailgun. everything is working now.

6cc6061f-ed5d-41f6-8eb7-5d98f98b3706-image.png

• Which Swatch are you using or prefer?

Announcements
    4 Votes
    8 Posts

@Sampo2910 Here’s a demo of it from their blog

skins.gif

• NodeBB metadata

Solved Configure
    2 Votes
    4 Posts

@phenomlab said in NodeBB metadata:

@jac Are you sure ?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&sxsrf=AOaemvLwnaZL-PliU_2dBOg_Eo1pMVhBjg%3A1638982328139&source=hp&ei=uOKwYeatBcOsad3yp7AE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYbDwyLBSDcG5XYoFCKwQFhgz94wTxOcV&ved=0ahUKEwjm6dX71NT0AhVDVhoKHV35CUYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgjECc6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BQguEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAguELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQsQM6BQgAELEDOgsILhCABBDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQyQM6BQgAEJIDUABYySZg0CdoAHAAeACAAW2IAa0NkgEEMjMuMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Fair enough 🤪🤪😁.