Skip to content

restarting nodebb on boot

Unsolved Configure

Related Topics
  • Sidebar Widget is no longer on the side!

Moved Solved General
    2 Votes
    4 Posts

@Panda said in Sidebar Widget is no longer on the side!:

Ah, so sidebar wont work on mobile?

Correct. If you review the docs on bootstrap, you’ll notice that it is designed on a grid system

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.0/layout/grid/

What I mean by changing the category is moving it on here to general as you posted it in bugs, when it isn’t.

• Composer Zen icon?

Solved Configure
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@DownPW exactly. Not really a new concept, and in all honesty, not something I’ve ever used.

If you consider the need to add links and references, or citations, you’d need to be able to see other parts of the screen!

• NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    12 Posts

@phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!

• NodeBB: Creating the Swatch modes

Solved Configure
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mventures the swatch feature you refer to isn’t a NodeBB plugin, but a utility that I wrote that handles this. It is available for v2 (as you can see here) but I’ve stopped developing and releasing the code because it has been entirely rewritten to work for v3.

If you’d like the code, this is possible, but you’ll need to upgrade to v3 first.

• nodebb loading emojis

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    16 Posts

@DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version.

You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.

• NodeBB Theme/Skin Switcher

Solved Customisation
    7 Votes
    38 Posts
    3k Views

@Teemberland great spot ! You should create a PR for that so they can include it in the official repository.

Just be aware that any subsequent releases will overwrite your fix without the PR.

• NodeBB 1.19.3

Solved Performance
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    3k Views

@phenomlab

I find the problem Mark 😉

The error message indicated this path :

http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u

I change the path url on config.json

47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png

And all it’s good 🙂

Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3

But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin

EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup

For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok

• [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    6 Posts

@jac said in [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing:

@phenomlab said in [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing:

@jac are you using Custom ?

Sure am mate 👍🏻

Confirmed Fixed