Skip to content

CSS codes for fa-info icon

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 3 Votes
    4 Posts

@crazycells said in CSS code customization for the link preview plugin:

does OGProxy show the pdf previews as well?

Not yet, but it could with a bit of additional code.

• 2 Votes
    18 Posts

@Panda You’ll need to do that with js. With some quick CSS changes, it looks like this

d619844f-fbfe-4cf1-a283-6b7364f6bf18-image.png

The colour choice is still really hard on the eye, but at least you can now read the text

• 1 Votes
    23 Posts
    1k Views

@DownPW it’s your only realistic option at this stage.

• 2 Votes
    26 Posts
    1k Views

@Panda said in Interesting Widget code, but can’t fetch API:

How did you drop that widget into the post there?
    I hadnt seen this BSgenerator anywhere on sudonix site, do you use it somewhere already?

Yes, here

https://sudonix.org/topic/414/corporate-bullshit-generator?_=1687774393044

It’s not a “post” or “topic” in the common sense. It is actually a page in it’s own right and leverages nodebb-plugin-custom-pages. This in turn creates a new “route” which behaves like a page, meaning it is then exposed for widgets.

@Panda said in Interesting Widget code, but can’t fetch API:

Also can you explain more what you mean by calling the code externally. In my API call example, how would I go about doing that?

By this, I mean create all the required code in an external JS file that is reachable by the NodeBB instance - so, in “public” for example - or in my case /public/js. The widget then “calls” that file and because it runs outside of the scope of NodeBB, you just need to return the values to the widget.

Hope this makes sense?

• NodeBB Theme/Skin Switcher

Solved Customisation
    7 Votes
    38 Posts
    2k Views

@Teemberland great spot ! You should create a PR for that so they can include it in the official repository.

Just be aware that any subsequent releases will overwrite your fix without the PR.

• fading in /tags page

Solved Customisation
    30 Votes
    32 Posts
    3k Views

Fix working perfectly 👍 🙂

• 2 Votes
    6 Posts

@DownPW just circling back to this, as I did eventually find the class. Seems you can disable the outline using the below CSS

textarea { outline: none; }
  • 24 Votes
    112 Posts
    13k Views

@DownPW as discussed in PM

Seems to have been solved with the new JS code that you added allowing the version CSS file change!!

Cache problem therefore with the JS of the Switcher theme

Based on this, I will close this thread and reference
    https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css/27