Skip to content

NodeBB v3

Announcements

• 4 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab oh no, that is 1 cent on the video, but you are right, symbols are similar… I just converted it to $1 , since it is more intuitive in daily life…

• Nodebb 3.2.0

Bugs
    2 Votes
    20 Posts

@crazycells yes, I’m aware of that. Need to fix

EDIT- fixed. Caused by the same CSS that is used to absolutely position the “verified” group badge in the posts view. Amended this CSS so that is specifically targets the post stream as below

li[component="post"] a[href*="/groups/verified"] { position: absolute !important; left: 8px; z-index: 2; margin-top: 1px; border-radius: 999px !important; line-height: 14px; display: block; height: 22px; margin-left: 0px !important; }
  • 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@eveh Welcome board 🙂

The code you are referring to is custom written as no such functionality exists under NodeBB. However, adding the functionality is relatively trivial. Below are the required steps

Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-header Add the below code to your header, and save once completed <ol id="mainbanner" class="breadcrumb"><li id="addtext">Your Title Goes Here</li></ol> Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-js and add the below code, then save $(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { // Initialise mainbanner ID, but hide it from view $('#mainbanner').hide(); var pathname = window.location.pathname; if (pathname === "/") { $("#addtext").text("Your Title"); $('#mainbanner').show(); } else {} // If we want to add a title to a sub page, uncomment the below and adjust accordingly //if (pathname === "/yourpath") { //$("#addtext").text("Your Title"); //$('#mainbanner').show(); //} }); }); Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-css and add the below CSS block .breadcrumb { right: 0; margin-right: auto; text-align: center; background: #0086c4; color: #ffffff; width: 100vw; position: relative; margin-left: -50vw; left: 50%; top: 50px; position: fixed; z-index: 1020; }

Note, that you will need to adjust your CSS code to suit your own site / requirements.

• 2 Votes
    4 Posts

@Hari I get that load speed with NodeBB alone 🤭

• 3 Votes
    12 Posts

@cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example

body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; }

Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.

• NodeBB Footer

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    10 Posts

@phenomlab said in NodeBB Footer:

@jac and you. Hope all is well and you recover quickly

Thanks pal 😁🤝🏻

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts

@RiekMedia hi. Just following up on this thread (I know it’s old) but was curious to understand if it’s still an issue or not ?

• 9 Votes
    47 Posts
    4k Views

@phenomlab said in RSS parser script [NodeBB]:

@jac Not yet. Sorry. Have some other work commitments I need to prioritise. Hoping to get to this over the weekend.

No worries at all mate, thanks 👍🏻