@crazycells that’s as good a test as any 🙂
Clustering for NodeBB enabled
We’ve recently implemented clustering for NodeBB which, owing to the nature of the configuration, and the need to use
redisto validate session data, you may not be able to login.
To work around this issue, simply clear your browser cache and then attempt the login again. If you don’t really want to clear your entire cache, it’s possible just to clear one site:
- Go to https://sudonix.com
- Press F12 to load the browser tools
- Press and hold the refresh button in your browser
- Choose “Empty cache and hard reload”
- Disable F12 developer tools
- Login again
This works for any Webkit (Chome) backed browser. Other browsers may differ slightly.