Skip to content

Email validation NodeBB

Bugs
21 2 9.1k 1

Related Topics
  • TNG + Nodebb

    General tng genealogy nodebb plugin
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @Madchatthew said in TNG + Nodebb: you have to try and use duck tape and super glue to change something to make it do what you want it to do I couldn’t have put that better myself.
  • Page control arrows for PWA

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    27
    25 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    @crazycells it is, yes - I think I’ll leave it as there is no specific PWA CSS classes I know of. Well, you could use something like the below, but this means multiple CSS files for different operating systems. /** * Determine the mobile operating system. * This function returns one of 'iOS', 'Android', 'Windows Phone', or 'unknown'. * * @returns {String} */ function getMobileOperatingSystem() { var userAgent = navigator.userAgent || navigator.vendor || window.opera; // Windows Phone must come first because its UA also contains "Android" if (/windows phone/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Windows Phone"; } if (/android/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Android"; } if (/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(userAgent) && !window.MSStream) { return "iOS"; } return "unknown"; // return “Android” - one should either handle the unknown or fallback to a specific platform, let’s say Android } Once you’re in that rabbit hole, it’s impossible to get out of it.
  • nodebb error logs

    Bugs nodebb
    6
    2
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    I just wanted to ask because I don’t have much knowledge about the new installation. Thank you for the explanatory answer.
  • Nodebb 3.2.2

    Bugs nodebb 3.2.2
    27
    1
    11 Votes
    27 Posts
    10k Views
    @crazycells yes, I’ve just seen that and modified the post. It seems to only happen if you have a space between the “greater than” symbol and the actual text. Clearly a markdown thing.
  • Can you adjust Admin settings on your NodeBB?

    Bugs nodebb
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda as, yes, now I understand and that makes 100% sense. It means those who get down voted can still have an opinion and use common services. And yes, you’re right. Rather than down vote, just ignore if you don’t agree.
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • build nodebb Warning in entrypoint size limit

    Solved Performance nodebb
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @eeeee they are nothing to worry about, and can be ignored.
  • NodeBB inline videoplayer

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab YAY! It works Thanks so much