Skip to content

how to prevent DDoS attacks ?

Solved Vulnerability
34 2 12.3k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Opening links in nodebb widget

    Solved Configure nodebb
    6
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    A more efficient way of including this would be to not over complicate it and leverage a standard iframe (providing the CSP headers of the remote site permit this) like below <iframe src="https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=gag66aea7922f0a5" width="700" height="800"></iframe> This works first time every time on your site as intended.
  • navigation menu panel on mobile

    Solved Customisation nodebb css
    8
    1
    7 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check. EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right… .bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; } I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.
  • Upgrade issues

    Solved Configure nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    Use this code git fetch # Grab the latest code from the NodeBB repository git checkout v3.x git reset --hard origin/v3.x And you will have the latest version without specifying it https://docs.nodebb.org/configuring/upgrade/
  • Removing blue 'moved' tag from post

    Solved Configure nodebb
    16
    2
    3 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @phenomlab Ah, got it working! I reversed the CSS addition to put z index high, and then I could see another error box saying fork title must be at least 3 characters. So made the new fork title longer and button responded.
  • Plugin reaction Bug

    Solved Customisation plugin nodebb reaction
    15
    1
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW That was going to be my next suggestion
  • [NodeBB] greeting message

    Solved Customisation css nodebb javascript
    2
    1
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    @pwsincd welcome to sudonix, and thanks for the comments. What your looking for is here https://sudonix.com/topic/195/nodebb-welcome-message/3?_=1648295651358
  • NodeBB vs Discourse

    Chitchat nodebb discourse board
    25
    6 Votes
    25 Posts
    13k Views
    @phenomlab said in NodeBB vs Discourse: Hetzner eh ? I use them also. In fact, Sudonix is hosted in Nuremberg yes i’m also at hetzner, i have been a customer there for years with a reseller account for domains. My VPS that I host there are also in Nuremberg
  • unable to upvote on forum

    Solved Performance
    10
    1
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab yes, i can understand. it is working now