Skip to content

Plugin reaction Bug

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

Related Topics
  • What plugins are being used here on Sudonix?

Solved General
    4 Votes
    4 Posts

@Norrad Are you looking for anything in particular? I only ask because Sudonix uses a number of custom functions which I wrote, but all are available on GitHub and fully supported here.

• Page control arrows for PWA

Solved Customisation
    25 Votes
    27 Posts

@crazycells it is, yes - I think I’ll leave it as there is no specific PWA CSS classes I know of. Well, you could use something like the below, but this means multiple CSS files for different operating systems.

/** * Determine the mobile operating system. * This function returns one of 'iOS', 'Android', 'Windows Phone', or 'unknown'. * * @returns {String} */ function getMobileOperatingSystem() { var userAgent = navigator.userAgent || navigator.vendor || window.opera; // Windows Phone must come first because its UA also contains "Android" if (/windows phone/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Windows Phone"; } if (/android/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Android"; } if (/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(userAgent) && !window.MSStream) { return "iOS"; } return "unknown"; // return “Android” - one should either handle the unknown or fallback to a specific platform, let’s say Android }

Once you’re in that rabbit hole, it’s impossible to get out of it.

• Plugin Install Error

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    6 Posts

@Sampo2910 no problems. Happy to help. Just remember that this particular method isn’t the best in the sense that it may not get update notifications. The general recommendation here would be to move back to the official npm repo as soon as the GitHub version has been merged.

For the meantime, it’ll work fine though.

• fading in /tags page

Solved Customisation
    30 Votes
    32 Posts
    3k Views

Fix working perfectly 👍 🙂

• 5 Votes
    9 Posts

is there any way to see whose reputation is changed by this plugin?

• 0 Votes
    9 Posts

@downpw I’m inclined to agree with this. There isn’t much else you can do, and provided it works with no odd looking artefacts in other browsers, then ok. The :before and :after are pseudo classes and very well supported across all browsers (except perhaps Internet Exploder, but who uses that these days ?)

• Bug Navbar CSS

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    3 Posts

Not better way.

Thanks.

• nodebb-plugin-customize error

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab it work, thanks 🙂