Skip to content

how to prevent DDoS attacks ?

Solved Vulnerability
34 2 12.3k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Block Domain

    Solved Let's Build It code javascript block domain nodebb
    26
    1 Votes
    26 Posts
    10k Views
    Yes ogproxy too is functionnal on dev
  • Threaded post support for NodeBB

    Let's Build It threading nodebb
    146
    3
    50 Votes
    146 Posts
    104k Views
    Updated git for above change https://github.com/phenomlab/nodebb-harmony-threading/commit/14a4e277521d83d219065ffb14154fd5f5cfac69
  • 2 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @dave1904 I’d start by adding a console.log function to hookData so you can see what is being returned return hookData; console.log(hookData):
  • Smart Widgets

    Solved Configure nodebb
    9
    3 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @Panda said in Smart Widgets: So why is that, or conversely why would the function to expose username ever be required, as it seems app.user is already an available global object? It is, yes, but not if you are using it outside of a widget. The function I wrote is also historical and comes from the 2.x train
  • 14 Votes
    69 Posts
    55k Views
    @phenomlab Seems to be better with some scaling fix for redis on redis.conf. I haven’t seen the message yet since the changes I made # I increase it to the value of /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn tcp-backlog 4096 # I'm uncommenting because it can slow down Redis. Uncommented by default !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #save 900 1 #save 300 10 #save 60 10000 If you have other Redis optimizations. I take all your advice https://severalnines.com/blog/performance-tuning-redis/
  • Fresher in Nodebb install

    General nodebb
    24
    15 Votes
    24 Posts
    11k Views
    @Hari I’ve been reading a lot about APO. Looks impressive.
  • Title on homepage of nodebb forum

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    @eveh Welcome board The code you are referring to is custom written as no such functionality exists under NodeBB. However, adding the functionality is relatively trivial. Below are the required steps Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-header Add the below code to your header, and save once completed <ol id="mainbanner" class="breadcrumb"><li id="addtext">Your Title Goes Here</li></ol> Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-js and add the below code, then save $(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { // Initialise mainbanner ID, but hide it from view $('#mainbanner').hide(); var pathname = window.location.pathname; if (pathname === "/") { $("#addtext").text("Your Title"); $('#mainbanner').show(); } else {} // If we want to add a title to a sub page, uncomment the below and adjust accordingly //if (pathname === "/yourpath") { //$("#addtext").text("Your Title"); //$('#mainbanner').show(); //} }); }); Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-css and add the below CSS block .breadcrumb { right: 0; margin-right: auto; text-align: center; background: #0086c4; color: #ffffff; width: 100vw; position: relative; margin-left: -50vw; left: 50%; top: 50px; position: fixed; z-index: 1020; } Note, that you will need to adjust your CSS code to suit your own site / requirements.
  • NodeBB slow after DB recovery

    Solved Performance performance nodebb
    1
    5 Votes
    1 Posts
    889 Views
    No one has replied