Skip to content

[NodeBB] username cards

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

Related Topics
  • Threaded post support for NodeBB

Let's Build It
    50 Votes
    146 Posts
    19k Views

Updated git for above change

https://github.com/phenomlab/nodebb-harmony-threading/commit/14a4e277521d83d219065ffb14154fd5f5cfac69

• Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
    31 Votes
    49 Posts
    1k Views

@cagatay It’s not an issue. The reason as to why OGProxy uses it’s own image is because the provided URL does not present one. This is for a variety of reasons - often to do with security and image scraping. If you want to embed YouTube videos, you should consider using nodebb-plugin-ns-embed for this purpose.

• NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    12 Posts

@phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!

• Blinking text Effect

Customisation
    5 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab

I love it too

@phenomlab said in Blinking text Effect:

Has that “broken neon light” look that you see in films.

It’s exactly that, kind of old neon signs of bar or pubs a bit cyberpunk too 😉

• Recent Cards plugin customization

Solved Customisation
    13 Votes
    21 Posts
    2k Views

@pobojmoks that’s easily done by modifying the code provided here so that it targets background rather than border

In essence, the below should work

$(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { $('.recent-card-container').each(function(i) { var dataId = $(this).attr("data-cid"); var color = $('[role="presentation"]', this).css("background-color"); console.log("data-cid " + dataId + " is " + color); $('[data-cid="' + dataId + '"] .recent-card').attr("style", "background-color: " + color); }); }); });
  • IRC Server/Client - Chat App with NodeBB

Linux
    1 Votes
    6 Posts

@Hari not sure from the consumer perspective, but Skype has been all but completely consumed by Microsoft Teams when it comes to business usage.

• NodeBB Discord Plugins

Unsolved Customisation
    0 Votes
    7 Posts

@RiekMedia hi. Just following up on this thread (I know it’s old) but was curious to understand if it’s still an issue or not ?

• NodeBB customisation

Locked Customisation
    27 Votes
    332 Posts
    76k Views

@jac Given your departure away from your previous project, I’m going to close this thread… 🙂