Skip to content

[NodeBB] username cards

Solved Customisation
8 3 3.1k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • TNG + Nodebb

    General tng genealogy nodebb plugin
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @Madchatthew said in TNG + Nodebb: you have to try and use duck tape and super glue to change something to make it do what you want it to do I couldn’t have put that better myself.
  • 3 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    @kadir-ay-0 marking as resolved based on https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17109/manual-build-a-night-mode-for-harmony/5 Please do not raise requests in two places - here and the NodeBB forums. All this does is create unnecessary load for both parties.
  • Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    18
    2
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them. More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons. I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.
  • Forum Icons NodeBB

    Solved Customisation icons forum nodebb
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay That matches what I see [image: 1667218162107-4f0f858d-9812-42b1-9f61-ffb13d31dccd-image.png]
  • [NODEBB] Stats

    Unsolved Customisation plugin stats script
    20
    1
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    6k Views
    @phenomlab said in [NODEBB] Stats: @jac or I land up fixing it I wouldn’t put it past you
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.
  • How to set a signature in NodeBB?

    Solved Customisation
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in How to set a signature in NodeBB?: @jac No issues at all with copying. This is set using the signature for the user you are posting as. In the case of Hostrisk, it’s set like the below [image: 1633427929198-7bf04183-f6e8-4d72-b0eb-c9a05c9cd24b-image.png] You can set the signature by using https://domain.com/user/theuser/edit Mamy thanks Mark, I’ll set this up later .
  • unable to upvote on forum

    Solved Performance
    10
    1
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab yes, i can understand. it is working now