Skip to content

Nodebb 3.2.0

Bugs
20 4 6.1k 2

Related Topics
  • Planned sunset of NTFY plugin

    Pinned Announcements push nodebb ntfy
    7
    1
    8 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    I’ve noticed that I’m the only one subscribed to the push notifications on this site. If you were using NTFY previously, and have noticed that you’ve not had any alerts for a while, it’s because this feature has been disabled. You’ll now need to use the push notification to replace NTFY as mentioned in the first post.
  • nodebb error logs

    Bugs nodebb
    6
    2
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    I just wanted to ask because I don’t have much knowledge about the new installation. Thank you for the explanatory answer.
  • Nodebb 3.2.2

    Bugs nodebb 3.2.2
    27
    1
    11 Votes
    27 Posts
    10k Views
    @crazycells yes, I’ve just seen that and modified the post. It seems to only happen if you have a space between the “greater than” symbol and the actual text. Clearly a markdown thing.
  • 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    825 Views
    No one has replied
  • Can you adjust Admin settings on your NodeBB?

    Bugs nodebb
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda as, yes, now I understand and that makes 100% sense. It means those who get down voted can still have an opinion and use common services. And yes, you’re right. Rather than down vote, just ignore if you don’t agree.
  • Email validation NodeBB

    Bugs nodebb
    21
    3 Votes
    21 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda said in Email validation NodeBB: Did you configure that as a custom change to the usual quote icon. How do you do that? I notice on NodeBB site its a solid blue quotes Yes, I changed it. NodeBB by default users the free font awesome library whereas I use the pro (paid) version SDK have access to a wider set of icons, and at different thicknesses etc. The change of colour is just simple CSS.
  • nodebb loading emojis

    Solved Configure nodebb emojis
    16
    1
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version. You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok