Skip to content

Hi phenomlab 🙂

Chitchat
4 2 1.7k 1

Related Topics
  • Google fined (again) for violating user privacy

    Chitchat google
    7
    12 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    Here’s another… Google busy again! https://www.theverge.com/tech/870056/google-cellular-data-lawsuit-settlement
  • Adobe Contracts

    Chitchat adobe
    9
    7 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab LOL yep that is right, because there was a huge stack of them, I remember and it seemed like it took forever to go through the whole stack. Then you had to install drivers for each device. Oh the good ole days haha
  • Happy New Year!

    Chitchat new year
    4
    4 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    Happy New Year !!
  • Arch Server Progress

    Chitchat arch linux server web server
    64
    31 Votes
    64 Posts
    24k Views
    @phenomlab I think I am going to switch to this theme eventually. The one I have is ok, but the price for this theme and what you get with it is really good. The business has broken even and is actually making some money now. We will see what the future holds. I am hoping to start getting enough business so I am behind 2 to 3 months. So we will see. My Arch web server has been working great! No issues with it so far. The only thing lately was the mail server software being updated, and they broke everything. I was able to make the required changes and get it back working and it has been working amazingly so far. I am still really happy I switched to Arch Linux Server and I haven’t had to reinstall the whole operating system due to this switch.
  • Want to use Sudonix themes ?

    Chitchat themes nodebb
    80
    1
    34 Votes
    80 Posts
    27k Views
    omg thank you Mark.
  • Hi there

    Moved Chitchat about
    6
    1
    10 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    @My-Account said in Hi there: That’s cool to know, a salute from my side, nowadays people like you are found very rarely, trust me everyone wants to monetize their content over random tracking and advertising stuff. There’s a very small portion of the open-source community fighting to make the web better. Thanks. I’m really not into monetizing content, or charging someone the earth for a solution to a problem. I get much more satisfaction from the fact that users return on a regular basis and get the help they need with technical issues, plus insights into areas which they are less comfortable. The entire point of this site is to allow users to ask questions and get real world answers whilst at the same time, learning as they go.
  • Humour

    Chitchat humour
    28
    1
    53 Votes
    28 Posts
    11k Views
    [image: 1755105646597-1608635114226.jpg]
  • Thanks you phenomlab 🙂

    Chitchat phenomlab thanks
    8
    14 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @downpw very flattered by these great comments.