Switch between list and card view function

Moved Let's Build It

• 5 Votes
    3 Posts

Very good like always 😉

• 3 Votes
    4 Posts

@crazycells said in CSS code customization for the link preview plugin:

does OGProxy show the pdf previews as well?

Not yet, but it could with a bit of additional code.

• 15 Votes
    51 Posts
    2k Views

Oh yes, that’s what’s super cool, I learn something every day. Afterwards I start from so low in JS

• 14 Votes
    14 Posts

Just circling back here as I’ve been helping @cagatay this morning on his site, and noticed that if you use a mixture of fa-brands and fa-solid then the code supplied above may produce some odd looking results.

If this is the case, replace the function with this

$(document).ready(function() { $.getJSON('/api/categories', function(data, status) { $.each(data.categories, function(key, value) { var iconClass = 'fa'; // Default to 'fa' if the icon type is not recognized // Check if the icon is FontAwesome Unicode if (this.icon.startsWith('&#x') || this.icon.startsWith('&#xf')) { iconClass = 'fa'; } else if (this.icon.startsWith('fab')) { iconClass = 'fab'; } var categorylist = $(" \ <li class='dropdown-item tree-root'><span class='category-menu'><i class='" + iconClass + " " + this.icon + "'></i><a style='display: inherit;' class='dropdown-item rounded-1' href='/category/" + this.slug + "'>" + this.name + "</a></span></li> \ <ul class='tree-branch' style='list-style: none;'>" + this.children.map(c => { var childIconClass = 'fa'; // Default to 'fa' for child icons // Check if the child icon is FontAwesome Unicode if (c.icon.startsWith('&#x') || c.icon.startsWith('&#xf')) { childIconClass = 'fas'; } else if (c.icon.startsWith('fab')) { childIconClass = 'fab'; } return `<li class='dropdown-item tree-node'><span class='category-menu-tree-node'><i class='${childIconClass} ${c.icon}'></i><a class='dropdown-item rounded-1' style='display: inherit;' href='/category/${c.slug}'>${c.name}</a></span></li>`; }).join(" ") + "</ul>" ); if ($(window).width() < 767) { $(".bottombar #thecategories").append(categorylist); } else { $(".sidebar-left #thecategories").append(categorylist); } }); }); });

In fact, if you want to replace it anyway to make your experience “future proof”, you can use this code now 🙂

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Sala This should look better

.sidenav .navbar-brand { padding-top: 0.5rem; padding-bottom: 0.5rem; }

e5cec20e-be36-4ee8-9129-fd11ad4656ac-image.png

You can increase the top and bottom padding by increasing the values above.

• 3 Votes
    12 Posts

@cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example

body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; }

Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.

• 24 Votes
    112 Posts
    13k Views

@DownPW as discussed in PM

Seems to have been solved with the new JS code that you added allowing the version CSS file change!!

Cache problem therefore with the JS of the Switcher theme

Based on this, I will close this thread and reference
    https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css/27

• 7 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab okay