Skip to content

how to prevent DDoS attacks ?

Solved Vulnerability
34 2 12.3k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Nodebb vs Wordpress vs Other

    General wordpress nodebb woocomerce business
    4
    5 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    PrestaShop + modules IA https://www.prestashop.com Magento https://developer.adobe.com/open/magento
  • NodeBB: Consent page

    Solved Configure nodebb consent
    16
    4 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    @DownPW I still do not see any issues.
  • 36 Votes
    55 Posts
    27k Views
    @DownPW I see why. The code relies on the existence of [component="topic/quickreply/container"] However, this by definition means that the below has to be enabled [image: 1679077966615-aeef638f-4188-489d-a9f2-f3a26dbca9d8-image.png] It will then work [image: 1679077992245-7fb38631-e0f3-46ef-b652-00929d927b13-image.png] For some unknown reason, this is hidden in Harmony, and only shows if you select it. In v2, it seems that the <section> is deleted altogether in Persona if “Quick Reply” is disabled, meaning it won’t fire as it can’t locate that specific component. The downside is that you might not want the quick reply function, but I think it’s a PITA to scroll up to the top of the post just to reply, so I have it on
  • Gettin Erors NodeBB

    Solved Configure nodebb eror
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab no forum is working goods. there is no eror message since yestarday.
  • How to fix size of photos & videos NodeBB

    Solved Customisation nodebb nodebb size
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @crazycells pleasure. Using percentages makes much more sense in this case. It’s the same argument with px vs pt vs em with fonts, margins, padding, etc., in the sense that em is generally preferred over px and pt https://stackoverflow.com/questions/609517/why-em-instead-of-px
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok
  • [NODEBB] Help for my custom CSS

    Solved Customisation nodebb css bugfix
    258
    49 Votes
    258 Posts
    149k Views
    mark hi, Refused to apply style from ‘https://efelsefe.com/assets/customfonts/FontAwesome-6-Pro/pro/css/v4-font-face.css’ because its MIME type (‘text/plain’) is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled. I keep getting this error.
  • Display tweets in widget [NodeBB]

    Solved Customisation
    29
    4 Votes
    29 Posts
    12k Views
    @phenomlab brilliant, many thanks Mark