Skip to content

Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat

Related Topics
  • 2 Votes
    2 Posts

@dave1904 that’s a really good point actually. I know it was there previously on Persona, but you’re right - no such function exists on harmony.

However, putting something in place to mimick the behaviour of Persona won’t be hard from the js standpoint, although I wonder if perhaps we should ask the NodeBB developers is this feature was overlooked?

• NodeBB v3 Chat Very Slow

Moved Performance
    11 Votes
    47 Posts
    3k Views

@DownPW Seems fine.

• How to fix header side as boxed

Solved Customisation
    6 Votes
    10 Posts

@phenomlab yes it caused a problem for mobile users.
    thank you for helping …

• Adding fileWrite to nodebb code

Solved Configure
    5 Votes
    16 Posts

@eveh this might be a question for the NodeBB Devs themselves. In all honesty, I’m not entirely sure without having to research this myself.

• Theming support in Sudonix

Moved Announcements
    61 Votes
    41 Posts
    5k Views

@phenomlab said in Theming support in Sudonix:

I thought I’d better come by here with an update so everyone knows that the Swatch project isn’t abandoned, or has simply “gone cold”. In fact, quite the opposite.

I’ve setup a dev instance on my home network which I’m currently developing against. I’ll put some screenshots up soon, but the Swatch code is currently enjoying a rewrite. The great news is that you’ll get ten times the flexibility you have now meaning greater support for light themes, although the downside is that there isn’t that much backwards compatibility meaning some of my own themes even need to be completely redesigned.

However, this isn’t the end of the world. Once you’re familiar with the classes, it really doesn’t take long at all to create your own themes.

More to follow.

I’ll be putting together a video of what the revamped theme will look like very soon - just got some small issues to iron out, and code cleanup beforehand…

• [NodeBB] Import custom Font

Solved Customisation
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    1k Views

@cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example

body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; }

Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.

• nodebb dropdown menu

Solved Configure
    0 Votes
    5 Posts

@phenomlab said in nodebb dropdown menu:

@kurulumu-net You set it like the below example taken from this site

aae36790-3257-4bb2-ad5a-0d744309876a-image.png

Which presents this

77f47260-2941-4afe-9614-8e17dcfc8c19-image.png

Very interesting…

I actually thought this wasn’t possible, as I remember it being asked in the NodeBB forum.

Is this something new that’s been implemented? I’ll 100% be doing that when I’m on the laptop over the weekend.

• [NodeBB] Creating new user to auto post content

Solved Customisation
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab many thanks Mark 😁.