Skip to content

Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
80 5 27.3k 1

Related Topics
  • Who uses Flarum?

    Chitchat flarum forum
    22
    7 Votes
    22 Posts
    7k Views
    @Madchatthew I use it here. It is faster, but not sure if that extends to build times.
  • how to hide "moved" badge with CSS?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    12
    1
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells ah, I see. That makes sense.
  • how to prevent DDoS attacks ?

    Solved Vulnerability ddos nodebb
    34
    17 Votes
    34 Posts
    12k Views
    @phenomlab thank you very much, this was helpful. Everything looks ok
  • Theme retirement

    Announcements themes switcher
    21
    16 Votes
    21 Posts
    8k Views
    I relented somewhat here and added another swatch - one I missed, which was previous called “blackout”. This specific one has been adapted to work on the new theming engine, but the others have been reclassified, and renamed to suit. [image: 1693924764891-d7f3a7a1-9702-4238-99bd-5c0e0d53f244-image.png] As a result, the theme you might have had will probably be reflecting something else, so you (might) need to change your themes accordingly. The changes are as follows Light -> No Change Cloudy -> Is now the old “Dim” Dim -> Is now the old “Dark” Dark -> Now a new theme based on the revamped “Blackout”
  • NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

    Solved Configure nodebb favicon
    12
    1
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!
  • How to fix header side as boxed

    Solved Customisation header boxed sudonix nodebb
    10
    1
    6 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab yes it caused a problem for mobile users. thank you for helping …
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok
  • CSS codes for fa-info icon

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    9
    1
    6 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    I have just figured it out… it can be targeted with text-decoration-color: I was mistakenly using color