Skip to content

NodeBB v3 Android Problem

Solved Configure
4 2 1.6k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Nodebb to Xenforo

    Solved Configure xenforo nodebb
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay as @downpw stated, there isn’t a native tool that will do this for you. You’d need to either develop your own or ask the nodebb team to assist which will be a paid exercise.
  • NodeBB v4.0.0

    General nodebb sudonix version 4
    28
    4 Votes
    28 Posts
    7k Views
    @Panda said in NodeBB v4.0.0: the workings of World aren’t intuitive Its not easy to get World populating when a forum is new to it This is a good point and one I’ve considered also. It’s a little confusing to be honest.
  • mongodb backup problem

    Moved Configure mongodb
    3
    1
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    You might want to also review this post https://sudonix.org/topic/389/mongodb-backup-script
  • MailGun Not Working NodeBB

    Solved Configure mail mailgun
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab did it i did not create smtp user on mailgun. everything is working now. [image: 1667569376261-6cc6061f-ed5d-41f6-8eb7-5d98f98b3706-image.png]
  • Podcast Share NodeBB

    Solved Configure podcast nodebb
    15
    4 Votes
    15 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay You could experiment with nodebb-plugin-ns-embed but I expect the x-origin tag on the remote site to prevent playback.
  • Error install plugin

    Solved Customisation plugin nodebb
    8
    1
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    @pobojmoks Not WP plugin but nodeBB but it a known bug
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @qwinter this particular site uses the code I wrote if you want to see it in action. It’s a information and intelligence gatherer I designed for collecting various information security articles from around the globe and consolidating them in one place. Essentially, each “post” is in fact generated by the script, and the NodeBB API. https://hostrisk.com/
  • nodebb dropdown menu

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in nodebb dropdown menu: @kurulumu-net You set it like the below example taken from this site [image: 1637939951821-aae36790-3257-4bb2-ad5a-0d744309876a-image.png] Which presents this [image: 1637939983445-77f47260-2941-4afe-9614-8e17dcfc8c19-image.png] Very interesting… I actually thought this wasn’t possible, as I remember it being asked in the NodeBB forum. Is this something new that’s been implemented? I’ll 100% be doing that when I’m on the laptop over the weekend.