Skip to content

Dark Theme Upper Padding

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 3 Votes
    12 Posts

@crazycells ah, I see. That makes sense.

• Fixed background to nodebb forum

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    25 Posts
    1k Views

@Panda said in Fixed background to nodebb forum:

Chatgpt told me the ::before method.

Go figure 😛

• Composer Zen icon?

Solved Configure
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@DownPW exactly. Not really a new concept, and in all honesty, not something I’ve ever used.

If you consider the need to add links and references, or citations, you’d need to be able to see other parts of the screen!

• 11 Votes
    14 Posts

@dave1904 excellent news. Thanks for the feedback

• 13 Votes
    22 Posts
    1k Views

Been playing with the user profile page this afternoon. Thought I’d post a video as I’m really pleased with how this came out

• Rotating homepage icons, gifs?

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    2 Posts

@eveh It’s not a GIF, no. It’s actually a webp file so made much smaller, and uses keyframes to control the rotation on hover. You can easily make your own though 🙂

The CSS for that is as below

@keyframes rotate180 { from { transform: rotate(0deg); } to { transform: rotate(180deg); } } @keyframes rotate0 { from { transform: rotate(180deg); } to { transform: rotate(0deg); } }

Your milage may vary on the CSS below, as it’s custom for Sudonix, but this is the class that is used to control the rotate

.header .forum-logo, img.forum-logo.head { max-height: 50px; width: auto; height: 30px; margin-top: 9px; max-width: 150px; min-width: 32px; display: inline-block; animation-name: rotate180, rotate0; animation-duration: 1000ms; animation-delay: 0s, 1000ms; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-timing-function: linear; transition: transform 1000ms ease-in-out; }
  • 5 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab

I love it too

@phenomlab said in Blinking text Effect:

Has that “broken neon light” look that you see in films.

It’s exactly that, kind of old neon signs of bar or pubs a bit cyberpunk too 😉

• Fontawesome 5

Unsolved Customisation
    1 Votes
    14 Posts

@pwsincd hi. Just following up on this thread (I know it’s old) but was curious to understand if it’s still an issue or not ?