Skip to content

Changing Background on NodeBB

Solved Customisation
4 2 1.9k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • What is this bar called?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    92
    1
    36 Votes
    92 Posts
    37k Views
    This is good
  • Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    18
    2
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them. More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons. I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.
  • Header Menu After Upgrading V3.1.1

    Solved Customisation header nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay this relates to a change the css classes used for the brand header meaning it will now float to the left instead of right. If you’d like to retain the original behavior, you can add this css class [data-widget-area="brand-header"] { justify-content: end; display: flex; } Further information here https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17090/manual-build-a-custom-header-in-harmony/19?_=1684069325296
  • restarting nodebb on boot

    Unsolved Configure nodebb
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    @eeeee said in restarting nodebb on boot: can I just run nodebb under nodemon for auto restarts? It’s a better method. Nodemon just looks for file system changes and would effectively die if the server was rebooted meaning you’d have to start it again anyway. Systemd is the defacto standard which is how the operating system interacts in terms of services, scheduled tasks etc.
  • who is read NodeBB

    Customisation read post nodebb
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @cagatay You should ask in the NodeBB forums. Perhaps reference this post https://discuss.flarum.org/d/23066-who-read
  • Q&A Plugin Changes NodeBB

    Solved Customisation nodebb q&a plugin
    25
    1
    6 Votes
    25 Posts
    10k Views
    @phenomlab said in Q&A Plugin Changes NodeBB: float: right; left: 10px; } worked thank you
  • [NODEBB] Stats

    Unsolved Customisation plugin stats script
    20
    1
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    6k Views
    @phenomlab said in [NODEBB] Stats: @jac or I land up fixing it I wouldn’t put it past you
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.