Skip to content

Bug Report

Solved Bugs

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• Further Widgets question

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    4 Posts

@Panda category is for a category in its own, so for example, “fruit” whereas categories is the page that contains all categories as a list.

• restarting nodebb on boot

Unsolved Configure
    1 Votes
    3 Posts

@eeeee said in restarting nodebb on boot:

can I just run nodebb under nodemon for auto restarts?

It’s a better method. Nodemon just looks for file system changes and would effectively die if the server was rebooted meaning you’d have to start it again anyway. Systemd is the defacto standard which is how the operating system interacts in terms of services, scheduled tasks etc.

• 6 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab said in Q&A Plugin Changes NodeBB:

float: right;
    left: 10px;
    }

worked thank you 🙂

• 10 Votes
    23 Posts
    1k Views

@DownPW sounds good.

• Bootstrap Version

Solved Customisation
    5 Votes
    8 Posts

@phenomlab That will be nice once they have completed that. It will be interesting to see how long that takes. So for now I will use custom css to make it look the way I want. Frameworks just make things a little faster. Thanks @phenomlab

• 10 Votes
    16 Posts

@crazycells said in creating topic specific widgets:

Additionally if hide class exists, why are we re-defining it?

We’re not 🤭 I misspelled it - it should be hidden

• 3 Votes
    13 Posts

And now, after all this time 😕 I finally discovered that the CSS I previously referenced was for something else - and used the same CSS name, so I’ve had to reinstate this block 🤦

.tab-content { max-height: 0; padding: 0 2em; color: #898989; background: #eeeeee; transition: all 0.35s; margin-top: -5px; }

And, add this below to make it more specific.

.emoji-tabs .tab-content { height: 100%; max-height: 100%; padding: 0; margin: 0; }
  • NodeBB Design help

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ?

For the record, this is what I added

#footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; }

The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently

EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget

<!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style>

That should resolve the /categories issue.