Related Topics
  • Threaded chat support for NodeBB

Let's Build It
    19 Votes
    35 Posts
    2k Views

@DownPW said in Threaded chat support for NodeBB:

Better like this : add shadow and border-left on self answer

Of course - you style to your own requirements and taste 🙂 I’ll commit that CSS we discussed yesterday also

• Bug in Nodebb route when clicking title

Moved Configure
    2 Votes
    3 Posts

Ah silly me, thanks for finding that!

• Header Menu After Upgrading V3.1.1

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    2 Posts

@cagatay this relates to a change the css classes used for the brand header meaning it will now float to the left instead of right.

If you’d like to retain the original behavior, you can add this css class

[data-widget-area="brand-header"] { justify-content: end; display: flex; }

Further information here

https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17090/manual-build-a-custom-header-in-harmony/19?_=1684069325296

• Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
    28 Votes
    35 Posts
    1k Views

@DownPW There are two places this can be changed. In the ACP, and also in your profile. Strange though as I do not recall changing the global setting.

• Recent Cards plugin customization

Solved Customisation
    13 Votes
    21 Posts
    2k Views

@pobojmoks that’s easily done by modifying the code provided here so that it targets background rather than border

In essence, the below should work

$(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { $('.recent-card-container').each(function(i) { var dataId = $(this).attr("data-cid"); var color = $('[role="presentation"]', this).css("background-color"); console.log("data-cid " + dataId + " is " + color); $('[data-cid="' + dataId + '"] .recent-card').attr("style", "background-color: " + color); }); }); });
  • NodeBB metadata

Solved Configure
    2 Votes
    4 Posts

@phenomlab said in NodeBB metadata:

@jac Are you sure ?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&sxsrf=AOaemvLwnaZL-PliU_2dBOg_Eo1pMVhBjg%3A1638982328139&source=hp&ei=uOKwYeatBcOsad3yp7AE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYbDwyLBSDcG5XYoFCKwQFhgz94wTxOcV&ved=0ahUKEwjm6dX71NT0AhVDVhoKHV35CUYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgjECc6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BQguEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAguELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQsQM6BQgAELEDOgsILhCABBDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQyQM6BQgAEJIDUABYySZg0CdoAHAAeACAAW2IAa0NkgEEMjMuMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Fair enough 🤪🤪😁.

• Iframely (Nodebb)

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    40 Posts
    2k Views

@DownPW This is now resolved. The issue was an incorrect URL specified in the Nodebb plugin. I’ve corrected this, and now it works as intended.

• RSS parser script [NodeBB]

Customisation
    9 Votes
    47 Posts
    4k Views

@phenomlab said in RSS parser script [NodeBB]:

@jac Not yet. Sorry. Have some other work commitments I need to prioritise. Hoping to get to this over the weekend.

No worries at all mate, thanks 👍🏻