Skip to content

Difficult to move posts now, on mobile.

Bugs
16 3 4.8k 1

Related Topics
  • Nodebb and emails

    Solved Configure nodebb
    27
    5 Votes
    27 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda it will use SMTP. In all cases, I never use any plugin to send email. I’ll always send it raw.
  • Test of youtube embeds

    Solved Configure nodebb
    14
    11 Votes
    14 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab Perfect!!! Many thanks.
  • Rendering issues post migration to Sudonix theme/code

    Solved Bugs
    49
    1
    20 Votes
    49 Posts
    18k Views
    @cagatay Those are in /admin/extend/widgets/brand header. Look inside the HTML widget that is there, and you’ll find <div class="socialicons"> <a class="btn-ghost p-2" href="https://github.com/phenomlab" rel="noreferrer noopener"><i style="color: #333;background: #ffffff; width: 26px" class="fa fa-2x fa-github-square"></i></a> <a class="btn-ghost p-2" href="https://linkedin.com/in/phenomlab" rel="noreferrer noopener"><i style="color: #0077B5;background: #ffffff; width: 26px" class="fa fa-2x fa-brands fa-linkedin-square"></i></a> <a class="btn-ghost p-2" href="https://twitter.com/phenomlab" rel="noreferrer noopener"><i style="color: #1DA1F2;background: #ffffff; width: 26px" class="fa fa-2x fa-twitter-square"></i></a> <!-- <a class="btn-ghost p-2" href="https://www.facebook.com/sudonixtech" rel="noreferrer noopener"><i style="color: #4268B2;background: #ffffff; width: 26px" class="fa fa-2x fa-facebook-square"></i></a> --> </div> Remove that block and save.
  • Removing blue 'moved' tag from post

    Solved Configure nodebb
    16
    2
    3 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @phenomlab Ah, got it working! I reversed the CSS addition to put z index high, and then I could see another error box saying fork title must be at least 3 characters. So made the new fork title longer and button responded.
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • How to downgrade plugin version on NodeBB

    Solved Customisation downgrade nodebb
    11
    3 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay no problems
  • Detect if user is admin

    General nodebb javascript code
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @pwsincd I think you can use userData.isAdmin = isAdmin; if I’m not mistaken - see https://community.nodebb.org/topic/15128/how-to-hide-whitelist-user-field-only-to-owner-or-admin?_=1648802303112 for an example
  • FIXED: Annoying cosmetic bug on mobile view

    Moved Bugs bugs
    13
    3 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    And now, after all this time I finally discovered that the CSS I previously referenced was for something else - and used the same CSS name, so I’ve had to reinstate this block .tab-content { max-height: 0; padding: 0 2em; color: #898989; background: #eeeeee; transition: all 0.35s; margin-top: -5px; } And, add this below to make it more specific. .emoji-tabs .tab-content { height: 100%; max-height: 100%; padding: 0; margin: 0; }