Skip to content

Composer Zen icon?

Solved Configure
8 3 2.4k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • navigation menu panel on mobile

    Solved Customisation nodebb css
    8
    1
    7 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check. EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right… .bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; } I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.
  • Fixed background to nodebb forum

    Solved Configure nodebb
    25
    4 Votes
    25 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda said in Fixed background to nodebb forum: Chatgpt told me the ::before method. Go figure
  • Composer options on nodebb

    Solved Configure nodebb
    8
    1
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda You should be able to expose the CSS for these using F12 to get into console [image: 1686833368846-3591518c-e3a3-4ada-a43c-6b32a5e0359c-image.png] [image: 1686833399483-a2b8ed46-4157-4ff2-85f0-576543380107-image.png] That should then expose the element once selected [image: 1686833431032-89d9c545-a47a-40d1-98f4-80cf3b958e8f-image.png] Here’s the below CSS you need based on the screenshot provided. .composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="picture-o"], .composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="spoiler"] { display: none; }
  • Header Menu After Upgrading V3.1.1

    Solved Customisation header nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay this relates to a change the css classes used for the brand header meaning it will now float to the left instead of right. If you’d like to retain the original behavior, you can add this css class [data-widget-area="brand-header"] { justify-content: end; display: flex; } Further information here https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17090/manual-build-a-custom-header-in-harmony/19?_=1684069325296
  • build nodebb Warning in entrypoint size limit

    Solved Performance nodebb
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @eeeee they are nothing to worry about, and can be ignored.
  • NodeBB: Consent page

    Solved Configure nodebb consent
    16
    4 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    @DownPW I still do not see any issues.
  • [NodeBB] First post customization

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    5
    4 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab thanks
  • Social icon (Nodebb)

    Solved Customisation nodebb social
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab said in Social icon (Nodebb): @jac I just tested my theory around using the OG image, and according to the Twitter card validator, it works fine [image: 1638880098289-73e805e1-997b-41bf-9259-51c5052ca8fc-image.png] fixed