Skip to content

Email validation NodeBB

Bugs

• Nodebb 3.2.0

Bugs
    2 Votes
    20 Posts

@crazycells yes, I’m aware of that. Need to fix

EDIT- fixed. Caused by the same CSS that is used to absolutely position the “verified” group badge in the posts view. Amended this CSS so that is specifically targets the post stream as below

li[component="post"] a[href*="/groups/verified"] { position: absolute !important; left: 8px; z-index: 2; margin-top: 1px; border-radius: 999px !important; line-height: 14px; display: block; height: 22px; margin-left: 0px !important; }
  • 5 Votes
    16 Posts

@DownPW Yes, it is. It’s set far too low meaning other elements with a higher preference will sit over the top of it.

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts

@Panda as, yes, now I understand and that makes 100% sense. It means those who get down voted can still have an opinion and use common services.

And yes, you’re right. Rather than down vote, just ignore if you don’t agree.

• NodeBB upgrade now cant post

Solved Bugs
    2 Votes
    5 Posts

@Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.

• 11 Votes
    14 Posts

@dave1904 excellent news. Thanks for the feedback

• NodeBB Theme/Skin Switcher

Solved Customisation
    7 Votes
    38 Posts
    2k Views

@Teemberland great spot ! You should create a PR for that so they can include it in the official repository.

Just be aware that any subsequent releases will overwrite your fix without the PR.

• CSS codes for fa-info icon

Solved Customisation
    6 Votes
    9 Posts

I have just figured it out…

it can be targeted with text-decoration-color:

I was mistakenly using color

• NodeBB metadata

Solved Configure
    2 Votes
    4 Posts

@phenomlab said in NodeBB metadata:

@jac Are you sure ?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&sxsrf=AOaemvLwnaZL-PliU_2dBOg_Eo1pMVhBjg%3A1638982328139&source=hp&ei=uOKwYeatBcOsad3yp7AE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYbDwyLBSDcG5XYoFCKwQFhgz94wTxOcV&ved=0ahUKEwjm6dX71NT0AhVDVhoKHV35CUYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgjECc6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BQguEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAguELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQsQM6BQgAELEDOgsILhCABBDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQyQM6BQgAEJIDUABYySZg0CdoAHAAeACAAW2IAa0NkgEEMjMuMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Fair enough 🤪🤪😁.