Skip to content

CSS codes for fa-info icon

Solved Customisation
9 2 2.7k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • MogoDB v6 to v7 upgrade

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda if you used the Ubuntu PPA, I think this only goes as far as 6.x if I recall correctly.
  • nodebb error logs

    Bugs nodebb
    6
    2
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    I just wanted to ask because I don’t have much knowledge about the new installation. Thank you for the explanatory answer.
  • www. Infront stops website access?

    Solved Configure nodebb
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @Panda because there is no match for the DNS entry specified. The receiving web server parses the headers looking for a destination hostname to match, and anything the web server is unable to resolve will be sent back to the root.
  • Interesting Widget code, but can't fetch API

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    26
    2 Votes
    26 Posts
    10k Views
    @Panda said in Interesting Widget code, but can’t fetch API: How did you drop that widget into the post there? I hadnt seen this BSgenerator anywhere on sudonix site, do you use it somewhere already? Yes, here https://sudonix.org/topic/414/corporate-bullshit-generator?_=1687774393044 It’s not a “post” or “topic” in the common sense. It is actually a page in it’s own right and leverages nodebb-plugin-custom-pages. This in turn creates a new “route” which behaves like a page, meaning it is then exposed for widgets. @Panda said in Interesting Widget code, but can’t fetch API: Also can you explain more what you mean by calling the code externally. In my API call example, how would I go about doing that? By this, I mean create all the required code in an external JS file that is reachable by the NodeBB instance - so, in “public” for example - or in my case /public/js. The widget then “calls” that file and because it runs outside of the scope of NodeBB, you just need to return the values to the widget. Hope this makes sense?
  • Gettin Erors NodeBB

    Solved Configure nodebb eror
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab no forum is working goods. there is no eror message since yestarday.
  • NodeBB inline videoplayer

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab YAY! It works Thanks so much
  • what does sound/mute button do?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    20
    1
    9 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    @crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit [image: 1653494282106-3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png] I’ll probably remove that… eventually…
  • tag icon in front of tags

    Solved Customisation css
    5
    3 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in tag icon in front of tags: @crazycells Are you using Font Awesome Free ? If so, try this span.tag:before { content: "\f02b"; font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Free"; margin-right: 5px; margin-left: 5px; font-weight: 900; } yeap, this worked thanks a lot.