Skip to content

Nodebb and emails

Solved Configure
27 2 8.9k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • MogoDB v6 to v7 upgrade

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda if you used the Ubuntu PPA, I think this only goes as far as 6.x if I recall correctly.
  • how to hide "moved" badge with CSS?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    12
    1
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells ah, I see. That makes sense.
  • NodeBB v3 Android Problem

    Solved Configure nodebb android
    4
    4 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    thank you fixed.
  • Email Server Settings

    Solved Configure mx entry
    25
    10 Votes
    25 Posts
    9k Views
    @Onix said in Email Server Settings: If anyone has long-term experience with self-hosted SMTP + DNS set-ups that remain stable, would be great to hear which configurations worked best. I can help with this
  • NodeBB 3.0 alpha1 : Error on install

    Solved Configure nodebb version 3 install error
    19
    2 Votes
    19 Posts
    6k Views
    @phenomlab Work now
  • Configure SMTP for Nodebb

    Solved Configure
    14
    5 Votes
    14 Posts
    4k Views
    @marusaky based on the work completed thus far (in relation to PM exchanges), I’m going to mark this completed. Sending email from the server itself works fine without issue, and DNS appears to be clean (valid SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records). It appears that only Gmail marks incoming messages from your domain as spam - perhaps because of the domain age, which there is nothing we can do to prevent this. Mail delivery to all other domains appears to work fine in al of my tests.
  • NodeBB metadata

    Solved Configure nodebb
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in NodeBB metadata: @jac Are you sure ? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&sxsrf=AOaemvLwnaZL-PliU_2dBOg_Eo1pMVhBjg%3A1638982328139&source=hp&ei=uOKwYeatBcOsad3yp7AE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYbDwyLBSDcG5XYoFCKwQFhgz94wTxOcV&ved=0ahUKEwjm6dX71NT0AhVDVhoKHV35CUYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgjECc6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BQguEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAguELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQsQM6BQgAELEDOgsILhCABBDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQyQM6BQgAEJIDUABYySZg0CdoAHAAeACAAW2IAa0NkgEEMjMuMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz Fair enough 🤪🤪.
  • nodebb dropdown menu

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in nodebb dropdown menu: @kurulumu-net You set it like the below example taken from this site [image: 1637939951821-aae36790-3257-4bb2-ad5a-0d744309876a-image.png] Which presents this [image: 1637939983445-77f47260-2941-4afe-9614-8e17dcfc8c19-image.png] Very interesting… I actually thought this wasn’t possible, as I remember it being asked in the NodeBB forum. Is this something new that’s been implemented? I’ll 100% be doing that when I’m on the laptop over the weekend.