Skip to content

Switch between list and card view function

Moved Let's Build It

• 6 Votes
    15 Posts

No no, I said that in the sense that he told me it was simple ^^
    I was able to see that this was not the case by targeting the elements he had advised me.

• 14 Votes
    14 Posts

Just circling back here as I’ve been helping @cagatay this morning on his site, and noticed that if you use a mixture of fa-brands and fa-solid then the code supplied above may produce some odd looking results.

If this is the case, replace the function with this

$(document).ready(function() { $.getJSON('/api/categories', function(data, status) { $.each(data.categories, function(key, value) { var iconClass = 'fa'; // Default to 'fa' if the icon type is not recognized // Check if the icon is FontAwesome Unicode if (this.icon.startsWith('&#x') || this.icon.startsWith('&#xf')) { iconClass = 'fa'; } else if (this.icon.startsWith('fab')) { iconClass = 'fab'; } var categorylist = $(" \ <li class='dropdown-item tree-root'><span class='category-menu'><i class='" + iconClass + " " + this.icon + "'></i><a style='display: inherit;' class='dropdown-item rounded-1' href='/category/" + this.slug + "'>" + this.name + "</a></span></li> \ <ul class='tree-branch' style='list-style: none;'>" + this.children.map(c => { var childIconClass = 'fa'; // Default to 'fa' for child icons // Check if the child icon is FontAwesome Unicode if (c.icon.startsWith('&#x') || c.icon.startsWith('&#xf')) { childIconClass = 'fas'; } else if (c.icon.startsWith('fab')) { childIconClass = 'fab'; } return `<li class='dropdown-item tree-node'><span class='category-menu-tree-node'><i class='${childIconClass} ${c.icon}'></i><a class='dropdown-item rounded-1' style='display: inherit;' href='/category/${c.slug}'>${c.name}</a></span></li>`; }).join(" ") + "</ul>" ); if ($(window).width() < 767) { $(".bottombar #thecategories").append(categorylist); } else { $(".sidebar-left #thecategories").append(categorylist); } }); }); });

In fact, if you want to replace it anyway to make your experience “future proof”, you can use this code now 🙂

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Sala This should look better

.sidenav .navbar-brand { padding-top: 0.5rem; padding-bottom: 0.5rem; }

e5cec20e-be36-4ee8-9129-fd11ad4656ac-image.png

You can increase the top and bottom padding by increasing the values above.

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 4 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

Topic open
    https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css

Solved Customisation
    0 Votes
    9 Posts

@jac said in Avatar on Topic Header:

@downpw said in Avatar on Topic Header:

Great Plugin 🙂

I make it a bit cleaner via this CSS code:

/*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*---------------- nodebb-plugin-browsing-users -----------------*/ /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*Space between the avatar and the RSS icon */ .topic [component="topic/browsing-users"] { margin-bottom: -5px; padding-left: 10px; } /*Space between avatars*/ .pull-left { float: left!important; padding-right: 5px; }

Do you have a screenshot of how this looks with the CSS change?

Just added this change, thanks @DownPW 🙂

• Reading Meter Progress bar

Locked Solved Customisation
    9 Votes
    15 Posts

For anyone else following this thread, please see
    https://sudonix.com/topic/467/issues-with-progress-bar-on-v3

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

@phenomlab said in Minor cosmetic layout chages:

@jac I like a challenge 🤣

😆😆👏🏻