Skip to content

Rendering issues post migration to Sudonix theme/code

Solved Bugs

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

Related Topics
  • 6 Votes
    13 Posts

@phenomlab yes, search page is fixed 🙂 thanks 👍

• nodebb error logs

Bugs
    4 Votes
    6 Posts

I just wanted to ask because I don’t have much knowledge about the new installation.
    Thank you for the explanatory answer.

• Is NTFY working properly on iOS?

Bugs
    5 Votes
    10 Posts

@phenomlab thx, the same for us. It sees 1.7.3 as the last version although it is updated to 1.7.4… i will report this to @barisusakli

• Bug Report

Solved Bugs
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    1k Views

@crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler!

EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS

.upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; }

This then yields

3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png

However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request

however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)

• Nodebb 3.2.2

Bugs
    11 Votes
    27 Posts
    1k Views

@crazycells yes, I’ve just seen that and modified the post. It seems to only happen if you have a space between the “greater than” symbol and the actual text.

Clearly a markdown thing.

• 5 Votes
    16 Posts

@DownPW Yes, it is. It’s set far too low meaning other elements with a higher preference will sit over the top of it.

• NodeBB upgrade now cant post

Solved Bugs
    2 Votes
    5 Posts

@Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.

• 2 Votes
    12 Posts

@DownPW looks good to me.