Skip to content

Fixed background to nodebb forum

Solved Configure
25 2 9.0k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Custom Page - nodebb

    Solved Customisation custom-pages nodebb
    13
    2
    5 Votes
    13 Posts
    2k Views
    I’m happy to see this
  • Nodebb and emails

    Solved Configure nodebb
    27
    5 Votes
    27 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda it will use SMTP. In all cases, I never use any plugin to send email. I’ll always send it raw.
  • www. Infront stops website access?

    Solved Configure nodebb
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @Panda because there is no match for the DNS entry specified. The receiving web server parses the headers looking for a destination hostname to match, and anything the web server is unable to resolve will be sent back to the root.
  • nodebb loading emojis

    Solved Configure nodebb emojis
    16
    1
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version. You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.
  • Post Style View

    Solved Customisation post style sudonix nodebb
    67
    2
    18 Votes
    67 Posts
    32k Views
    @cagatay Just add margin-left on the element like @phenomlab said to you : topic [component="post/parent"] { margin-left: 10px; } [image: 1669191112290-aa08c62b-4223-4cba-8c0f-c73d50474c0d-image.png] Maybe @phenomlab have a better way
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok
  • Forum not loading

    Solved Configure
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    10k Views
    @phenomlab Brilliant!! Thanks ever so much!! Now I need to try pull in new members
  • nodebb dropdown menu

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in nodebb dropdown menu: @kurulumu-net You set it like the below example taken from this site [image: 1637939951821-aae36790-3257-4bb2-ad5a-0d744309876a-image.png] Which presents this [image: 1637939983445-77f47260-2941-4afe-9614-8e17dcfc8c19-image.png] Very interesting… I actually thought this wasn’t possible, as I remember it being asked in the NodeBB forum. Is this something new that’s been implemented? I’ll 100% be doing that when I’m on the laptop over the weekend.