Skip to content

Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
80 5 27.3k 1

Related Topics
  • Please help me, I can't install nodebb

    Locked Solved Customisation nodebb
    7
    5 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    Installation completed, verified, and tested. Correct installation methodology is below https://docs.nodebb.org/installing/os/ubuntu/
  • Who uses Flarum?

    Chitchat flarum forum
    22
    7 Votes
    22 Posts
    7k Views
    @Madchatthew I use it here. It is faster, but not sure if that extends to build times.
  • Bug Report

    Solved Bugs nodebb bugs
    47
    1
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    17k Views
    @crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler! EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS .upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; } This then yields [image: 1718028529465-3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png] However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)
  • Custom html in nodebb to prevent cache

    Unsolved Configure nodebb
    18
    2 Votes
    18 Posts
    5k Views
    @Panda You’ll need to do that with js. With some quick CSS changes, it looks like this [image: 1690796279348-d619844f-fbfe-4cf1-a283-6b7364f6bf18-image.png] The colour choice is still really hard on the eye, but at least you can now read the text
  • Can you adjust Admin settings on your NodeBB?

    Bugs nodebb
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda as, yes, now I understand and that makes 100% sense. It means those who get down voted can still have an opinion and use common services. And yes, you’re right. Rather than down vote, just ignore if you don’t agree.
  • 2 Votes
    2 Posts
    888 Views
    @dave1904 that’s a really good point actually. I know it was there previously on Persona, but you’re right - no such function exists on harmony. However, putting something in place to mimick the behaviour of Persona won’t be hard from the js standpoint, although I wonder if perhaps we should ask the NodeBB developers is this feature was overlooked?
  • 14 Votes
    69 Posts
    55k Views
    @phenomlab Seems to be better with some scaling fix for redis on redis.conf. I haven’t seen the message yet since the changes I made # I increase it to the value of /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn tcp-backlog 4096 # I'm uncommenting because it can slow down Redis. Uncommented by default !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #save 900 1 #save 300 10 #save 60 10000 If you have other Redis optimizations. I take all your advice https://severalnines.com/blog/performance-tuning-redis/
  • 5 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    is there any way to see whose reputation is changed by this plugin?