Skip to content

Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
80 5 27.3k 1

Related Topics
  • Please help me, I can't install nodebb

    Locked Solved Customisation nodebb
    7
    5 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    Installation completed, verified, and tested. Correct installation methodology is below https://docs.nodebb.org/installing/os/ubuntu/
  • Who uses Flarum?

    Chitchat flarum forum
    22
    7 Votes
    22 Posts
    7k Views
    @Madchatthew I use it here. It is faster, but not sure if that extends to build times.
  • Ch..ch..ch..ch..changes!

    Announcements themes layout
    16
    2
    15 Votes
    16 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab of course, to be recognised is fantastic. @phenomlab said in Ch..ch..ch..ch..changes!: Sadly, no. Web crawlers and scrapers are often JS based and read text only, so styles don’t have any bearing. I’ve read mixed things about this, but no that does make sense, it was something I read a many years back when using Wordpress.
  • NodeBB inline videoplayer

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab YAY! It works Thanks so much
  • Theming support in Sudonix

    Moved Announcements themes
    41
    5
    61 Votes
    41 Posts
    20k Views
    @phenomlab said in Theming support in Sudonix: I thought I’d better come by here with an update so everyone knows that the Swatch project isn’t abandoned, or has simply “gone cold”. In fact, quite the opposite. I’ve setup a dev instance on my home network which I’m currently developing against. I’ll put some screenshots up soon, but the Swatch code is currently enjoying a rewrite. The great news is that you’ll get ten times the flexibility you have now meaning greater support for light themes, although the downside is that there isn’t that much backwards compatibility meaning some of my own themes even need to be completely redesigned. However, this isn’t the end of the world. Once you’re familiar with the classes, it really doesn’t take long at all to create your own themes. More to follow. I’ll be putting together a video of what the revamped theme will look like very soon - just got some small issues to iron out, and code cleanup beforehand…
  • creating topic specific widgets

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    16
    10 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    @crazycells said in creating topic specific widgets: Additionally if hide class exists, why are we re-defining it? We’re not 🤭 I misspelled it - it should be hidden
  • NodeBB Footer

    Solved Customisation footer nodebb
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab said in NodeBB Footer: @jac and you. Hope all is well and you recover quickly Thanks pal
  • [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing

    Solved Customisation
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    @jac said in [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing: @phenomlab said in [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing: @jac are you using Custom ? Sure am mate Confirmed Fixed