Skip to content

How to fix header side as boxed

Solved Customisation
10 3 2.7k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Bug Report

    Solved Bugs nodebb bugs
    47
    1
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    17k Views
    @crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler! EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS .upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; } This then yields [image: 1718028529465-3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png] However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)
  • Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    18
    2
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them. More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons. I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.
  • Header Menu After Upgrading V3.1.1

    Solved Customisation header nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay this relates to a change the css classes used for the brand header meaning it will now float to the left instead of right. If you’d like to retain the original behavior, you can add this css class [data-widget-area="brand-header"] { justify-content: end; display: flex; } Further information here https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17090/manual-build-a-custom-header-in-harmony/19?_=1684069325296
  • Bootstrap Version

    Solved Customisation nodebb bootstrap
    8
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab That will be nice once they have completed that. It will be interesting to see how long that takes. So for now I will use custom css to make it look the way I want. Frameworks just make things a little faster. Thanks @phenomlab
  • 11 Votes
    23 Posts
    9k Views
    @DownPW No issues. Thanks to the Google Chrome “bug”, it does have some restrictions, but works fine other than that. I have an odd issue where it doesn’t work on Firefox mobile, but works fine on Firefox desktop.
  • Recent Cards plugin customization

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    21
    1
    13 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    @pobojmoks that’s easily done by modifying the code provided here so that it targets background rather than border In essence, the below should work $(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { $('.recent-card-container').each(function(i) { var dataId = $(this).attr("data-cid"); var color = $('[role="presentation"]', this).css("background-color"); console.log("data-cid " + dataId + " is " + color); $('[data-cid="' + dataId + '"] .recent-card').attr("style", "background-color: " + color); }); }); });
  • Adjusting the size of boxes in posts-list class

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    3
    3 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab thanks a lot, this combination works best .posts-list .posts-list-item .content { overflow: auto; max-height: 600px; }
  • What brought you here?

    General sudonix
    6
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @gotwf And very welcome it is too. I love a balanced discussion.