Skip to content

[NODEBB] Help for my custom CSS

Solved Customisation
258 5 148.8k 3

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • NodeBB v4.0.0

    General nodebb sudonix version 4
    28
    4 Votes
    28 Posts
    7k Views
    @Panda said in NodeBB v4.0.0: the workings of World aren’t intuitive Its not easy to get World populating when a forum is new to it This is a good point and one I’ve considered also. It’s a little confusing to be honest.
  • Please help me, I can't install nodebb

    Locked Solved Customisation nodebb
    7
    5 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    Installation completed, verified, and tested. Correct installation methodology is below https://docs.nodebb.org/installing/os/ubuntu/
  • 3 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    @kadir-ay-0 marking as resolved based on https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17109/manual-build-a-night-mode-for-harmony/5 Please do not raise requests in two places - here and the NodeBB forums. All this does is create unnecessary load for both parties.
  • 4 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab oh no, that is 1 cent on the video, but you are right, symbols are similar… I just converted it to $1 , since it is more intuitive in daily life…
  • nodebb-plugin-custom-pages

    Solved Customisation plugin custom-pages
    5
    2
    3 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    @DownPW it’s possible, yes, but you may inadvertently end up targeting other elements using the same class which of course isn’t desired. Can you provide a link in DM for me to review?
  • CSS codes for fa-info icon

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    9
    1
    6 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    I have just figured it out… it can be targeted with text-decoration-color: I was mistakenly using color
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.
  • NodeBB customisation

    Locked Customisation
    332
    27 Votes
    332 Posts
    245k Views
    @jac Given your departure away from your previous project, I’m going to close this thread…