Skip to content

What plugins are being used here on Sudonix?

Solved General
6 3 2.1k 1
  • I’ve recently started looking into NodeBB as an option for a new forum that I want to start and I have to say that Sudonix is the best implementation I have come across so far.

    Would you mind sharing a list of all the plugins that you are using?

  • I’ve recently started looking into NodeBB as an option for a new forum that I want to start and I have to say that Sudonix is the best implementation I have come across so far.

    Would you mind sharing a list of all the plugins that you are using?

    @Norrad Thanks for the kind words. Here’s the list of plugins that Sudonix uses.

            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-beep@1.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-reactions@2.2.1 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-reputation-rules@2.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-user-level@2.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-widget-board-stats@2.0.8 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-2factor@7.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-browsing-users@4.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-cards@0.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-composer-default@10.2.33 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-contact-page@1.3.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-custom-pages@2.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-customize@4.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-dbsearch@6.2.3 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-emoji@5.1.13 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-emoji-android@4.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-extended-markdown@2.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-gdpr@2.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-glossary@1.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-gravatar@4.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-markdown@12.2.6 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-mentions@4.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-ns-embed@6.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-ntfy@1.7.3 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-poll@3.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-question-and-answer@1.2.7 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-recent-cards@3.3.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-registration-notification@3.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-soundpack-default@3.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-spam-be-gone@2.2.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-sso-google@3.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-sso-twitter@3.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-tenor-gif@3.1.6 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-total-vote-count@1.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-rewards-essentials@1.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-theme-harmony@1.2.44 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-widget-essentials@7.0.15 (installed, enabled)
    
  • @Norrad Thanks for the kind words. Here’s the list of plugins that Sudonix uses.

            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-beep@1.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-reactions@2.2.1 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-reputation-rules@2.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-user-level@2.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-widget-board-stats@2.0.8 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-2factor@7.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-browsing-users@4.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-cards@0.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-composer-default@10.2.33 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-contact-page@1.3.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-custom-pages@2.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-customize@4.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-dbsearch@6.2.3 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-emoji@5.1.13 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-emoji-android@4.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-extended-markdown@2.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-gdpr@2.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-glossary@1.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-gravatar@4.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-markdown@12.2.6 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-mentions@4.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-ns-embed@6.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-ntfy@1.7.3 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-poll@3.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-question-and-answer@1.2.7 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-recent-cards@3.3.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-registration-notification@3.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-soundpack-default@3.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-spam-be-gone@2.2.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-sso-google@3.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-sso-twitter@3.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-tenor-gif@3.1.6 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-total-vote-count@1.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-rewards-essentials@1.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-theme-harmony@1.2.44 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-widget-essentials@7.0.15 (installed, enabled)
    

    @phenomlab Thanks a million for the list. I’m going to install them on a test nodeBB install and play around with them.

  • @phenomlab Thanks a million for the list. I’m going to install them on a test nodeBB install and play around with them.

    @Norrad Are you looking for anything in particular? I only ask because Sudonix uses a number of custom functions which I wrote, but all are available on GitHub and fully supported here.

  • Hello here. I ve deleted Discourse Forum, and installed one NodeBB Forum. I ve learning yet and have quesitons. So, first question, how can I change Logo size, it s small by me’
    I see that this Persona Theme, but user Profile is from Harmony. How can I do that, if is complicated, than better not. I am not Profi IT.

  • Hello here. I ve deleted Discourse Forum, and installed one NodeBB Forum. I ve learning yet and have quesitons. So, first question, how can I change Logo size, it s small by me’
    I see that this Persona Theme, but user Profile is from Harmony. How can I do that, if is complicated, than better not. I am not Profi IT.

    @Roki-Antic Welcome! This site isn’t running Persona, but Harmony - a very heavily customised version at that. Do you have a URL where your site is currently located that is publicly accessible?

    Feel free to PM this info if you do not want to disclose here.

    Happy to help with any customisation needs.


Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Sudonix Blog

    General blog new topic plugin
    8
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Yes that is very awesome and I really like that idea! Great job with thinking that up!!
  • Following the API docs but its not clear ...

    Solved Customisation api nodebb
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda you’d be surprised. If you consider that you’d need to use the API to be able to populate a WordPress widget for example (which in turn would of course be PHP), taking this route is still immensely popular.
  • What is this bar called?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    92
    1
    36 Votes
    92 Posts
    37k Views
    This is good
  • 12 Votes
    47 Posts
    15k Views
    @dave1904 just coming back to this thread as @DownPW and I both experienced issues with other plugins today, and the fix was to use the plugin ordering in the ACP and move the Harmony theme to the very top so it comes before everything else in terms of other plugins. It might be worth at least trying this to see if it gives you a result rather than the previous bulldozer approach. Thinking about it, the previous fix I proposed is along the same lines and disabling plugins does in fact change the order when they are enabled again, so this is definitely worth a try. Let me know how you get on.
  • How to fix size of photos & videos NodeBB

    Solved Customisation nodebb nodebb size
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @crazycells pleasure. Using percentages makes much more sense in this case. It’s the same argument with px vs pt vs em with fonts, margins, padding, etc., in the sense that em is generally preferred over px and pt https://stackoverflow.com/questions/609517/why-em-instead-of-px
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @qwinter this particular site uses the code I wrote if you want to see it in action. It’s a information and intelligence gatherer I designed for collecting various information security articles from around the globe and consolidating them in one place. Essentially, each “post” is in fact generated by the script, and the NodeBB API. https://hostrisk.com/
  • [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing

    Solved Customisation
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    @jac said in [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing: @phenomlab said in [NodeBB] custom Gravatar image not showing: @jac are you using Custom ? Sure am mate Confirmed Fixed
  • What system did you first use?

    General computer printer learning
    12
    3
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @Sala impressive. That’s actually a lot harder than it looks. I once worked for a trading firm in the 90s and a trader came to me with a corrupted floppy disk demanding I get it to work. Evidently, it had all of his trading positions on it and he had no backup and he wasn’t impressed when I told him that the chances of data recovery were less than zero.