Skip to content

RSS parser script [NodeBB]

Customisation
47 2 20.9k 2

Related Topics
  • www. Infront stops website access?

    Solved Configure nodebb
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @Panda because there is no match for the DNS entry specified. The receiving web server parses the headers looking for a destination hostname to match, and anything the web server is unable to resolve will be sent back to the root.
  • Forum Icons NodeBB

    Solved Customisation icons forum nodebb
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay That matches what I see [image: 1667218162107-4f0f858d-9812-42b1-9f61-ffb13d31dccd-image.png]
  • what does sound/mute button do?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    20
    1
    9 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    @crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit [image: 1653494282106-3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png] I’ll probably remove that… eventually…
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @qwinter this particular site uses the code I wrote if you want to see it in action. It’s a information and intelligence gatherer I designed for collecting various information security articles from around the globe and consolidating them in one place. Essentially, each “post” is in fact generated by the script, and the NodeBB API. https://hostrisk.com/
  • [NODEBB] Scroll Button

    Solved Customisation css javascript html scroll button
    7
    1
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    @downpw ooops. Forgot that. Thanks for adding.
  • [NODEBB] Welcome Message

    Solved Customisation css html nodebb
    20
    2
    13 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    @DownPW the ‘js’ code for the banner takes the time from the client, so what it displays really depends on the regional settings for the operating system. I’ve not seen this issue myself but would like to see some examples of screenshots if possible.
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.
  • Customising NodeBB

    Locked Customisation nodebb
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Closing this thread as a duplicate of https://sudonix.com/topic/12/nodebb-customisation