Skip to content

Interesting Widget code, but can't fetch API

Solved Customisation
26 2 9.8k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • 3 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    @kadir-ay-0 marking as resolved based on https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17109/manual-build-a-night-mode-for-harmony/5 Please do not raise requests in two places - here and the NodeBB forums. All this does is create unnecessary load for both parties.
  • CSS codes to prevent votes to disappear

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    @phenomlab yes, it is thanks a lot…
  • Following the API docs but its not clear ...

    Solved Customisation api nodebb
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda you’d be surprised. If you consider that you’d need to use the API to be able to populate a WordPress widget for example (which in turn would of course be PHP), taking this route is still immensely popular.
  • NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

    Solved Configure nodebb favicon
    12
    1
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!
  • How to fix size of photos & videos NodeBB

    Solved Customisation nodebb nodebb size
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @crazycells pleasure. Using percentages makes much more sense in this case. It’s the same argument with px vs pt vs em with fonts, margins, padding, etc., in the sense that em is generally preferred over px and pt https://stackoverflow.com/questions/609517/why-em-instead-of-px
  • Rotating homepage icons, gifs?

    Solved Configure nodebb
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @eveh It’s not a GIF, no. It’s actually a webp file so made much smaller, and uses keyframes to control the rotation on hover. You can easily make your own though The CSS for that is as below @keyframes rotate180 { from { transform: rotate(0deg); } to { transform: rotate(180deg); } } @keyframes rotate0 { from { transform: rotate(180deg); } to { transform: rotate(0deg); } } Your milage may vary on the CSS below, as it’s custom for Sudonix, but this is the class that is used to control the rotate .header .forum-logo, img.forum-logo.head { max-height: 50px; width: auto; height: 30px; margin-top: 9px; max-width: 150px; min-width: 32px; display: inline-block; animation-name: rotate180, rotate0; animation-duration: 1000ms; animation-delay: 0s, 1000ms; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-timing-function: linear; transition: transform 1000ms ease-in-out; }
  • creating topic specific widgets

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    16
    10 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    @crazycells said in creating topic specific widgets: Additionally if hide class exists, why are we re-defining it? We’re not 🤭 I misspelled it - it should be hidden
  • CSS codes for fa-info icon

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    9
    1
    6 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    I have just figured it out… it can be targeted with text-decoration-color: I was mistakenly using color