Skip to content

Request Sudonix css/js and full analysis info

Customisation
2 2 1.0k 1

Related Topics
  • Test World Of Sudonix

    World test tester world sudonix
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    391 Views
    No one has replied
  • NodeBB v4.0.0

    General nodebb sudonix version 4
    28
    4 Votes
    28 Posts
    7k Views
    @Panda said in NodeBB v4.0.0: the workings of World aren’t intuitive Its not easy to get World populating when a forum is new to it This is a good point and one I’ve considered also. It’s a little confusing to be honest.
  • Sudonix and fediverse

    Solved Customisation sudonix
    16
    4 Votes
    16 Posts
    4k Views
    @Panda said in Sudonix and fediverse: Federation will have huge advantages, especially for starting off forums that would otherwise be quiet, because it can bring in posts from similar sites to increase content. Can’t say I agree with this statement. To me, if I visit a new forum, I’d much rather be viewing original content rather than that which I can easily consume elsewhere. I understand that new forums are often empty with not much content, but the growth needs to be organic rather than ingested from elsewhere to make it look busy. Using RSS feeds to pull in content from remote sites is fine as long as you use it for reading reference and create a discussion around the topic you are referring to (as I do with Sudonix), but absolutely pointless if you include the entire article and all associated responses - you may as well just visit the origin site instead. Another issue is SEO and the impact duplicated content will have on your own forum when it comes to Google indexing your site. Duplicated content negatively impacts SEO and in addition, that same content may be proprietary meaning you need permission to include it on your site. Potentially, it’s a legal minefield which should be treated with trepidation to ensure no copyright infringement takes place.
  • The best css to customize our logo?

    Solved Customisation css
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    @Sala This should look better .sidenav .navbar-brand { padding-top: 0.5rem; padding-bottom: 0.5rem; } [image: 1669026666905-e5cec20e-be36-4ee8-9129-fd11ad4656ac-image.png] You can increase the top and bottom padding by increasing the values above.
  • NodeBB Theme/Skin Switcher

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    38
    7 Votes
    38 Posts
    15k Views
    @Teemberland great spot ! You should create a PR for that so they can include it in the official repository. Just be aware that any subsequent releases will overwrite your fix without the PR.
  • what does sound/mute button do?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    20
    1
    9 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    @crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit [image: 1653494282106-3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png] I’ll probably remove that… eventually…
  • [NODEBB] Reply Button/arrow answer

    Solved Customisation css nodebb
    25
    4
    4 Votes
    25 Posts
    10k Views
    Topic open https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css
  • Nav Drop-down [Sudonix]

    Moved Bugs
    3
    1
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in Nav Drop-down [Sudonix]: @jac Fixed [image: 1638187996641-d2e5410b-fa82-4fc9-a861-7913d3c560ab-image.png] Thanks for reporting. Thanks mate, not a problem .