Skip to content

Apple Announces Decision to Ditch Passwords

Chitchat
14 2 4.6k 1

Related Topics
  • Adobe Contracts

    Chitchat adobe
    9
    7 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab LOL yep that is right, because there was a huge stack of them, I remember and it seemed like it took forever to go through the whole stack. Then you had to install drivers for each device. Oh the good ole days haha
  • 5 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    and BOUM Personally, I don’t hate American companies. I use their products like everyone else, but I think their economic weight is such that they impose their own rules instead of respecting those of the countries where they do business. And here, for once, the DMA is putting the church back in the middle of the village (French Expression).
  • Happy New Year!

    Chitchat new year
    4
    4 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    Happy New Year !!
  • Nord VPN renewal

    Chitchat nord vpn renewal
    37
    2
    30 Votes
    37 Posts
    16k Views
    So far so good .
  • Apple, what were you thinking?

    Blog apple history crushed
    15
    14 Votes
    15 Posts
    4k Views
    My daughter needed a new tablet, which was an older Samsung. My wife wanted to get her an Ipad. Fortunately, I was able to talk her out of that and show her how much better an android tablet would be. Preferably the Samsung S9 Ultra tablet. By the way, that thing is outstanding! Great purchase!
  • Proton launch password manager

    Chitchat proton proton pass
    27
    18 Votes
    27 Posts
    9k Views
    @phenomlab said in Proton launch password manager: will charge for it no matter if you have the full-blown package like I have. If they offered a discount or another incentive, I may well have taken a different view, but to me, it just seems like easy revenue. Much like Surfshark do, they are owned by the same company now and you can tell, there’s always something extra cropping up like dedicated IPs, loads of discounts thrown your way which is fair enough but I don’t think you should have to them thrown at you constantly . Fortunately Proton have kept things simple and have all products under one roof should you buy the right package.
  • Own an Apple device? Patch it now

    Security apple vulnerabilities
    4
    6 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    @crazycells that makes sense. Microsoft tried something similar with Windows but called it “optional updates”
  • iPhone Data and privacy

    Privacy apple privacy
    2
    4 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    Here’s a very useful video that will walk you through the privacy features of Android - mostly around the ones you should disable to get the most out of the experience