Skip to content

Viewing Permission.

Solved General

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

Related Topics
  • Text Messaging App

General
    3 Votes
    12 Posts

@phenomlab said in Text Messaging App:

I think it’s mostly the protocol and infrastructure not supporting those functions to be honest. As a developer myself, I too would not be interested in writing code or improving functions for code that was developed in the 80’s.

This makes sense. I also tried out the two messaging apps from above, and with both of them the text messages were delayed severely. I didn’t get a text message for two hours after it was sent. So for now I went back to google messages. I just may switch to a messaging app and invite people and tell them they can get a hold of me on there. See what happens I guess. I am thinking Signal. That way I am not being mines by Meta (Facebook) or google. Then use google messages as backup texting.

• Ways to find RSS feeds

Solved General
    4 Votes
    5 Posts

@phenomlab thanks Mark, very valuable information as always.

• 14 Votes
    17 Posts

No problem dude !

I hope you have a good vacation. Enjoy your loved ones!

• Correct Categories

General
    2 Votes
    6 Posts

@Madchatthew No way - I want people to post here! That’s the point of this platform.

• What plugins are being used here on Sudonix?

Solved General
    4 Votes
    4 Posts

@Norrad Are you looking for anything in particular? I only ask because Sudonix uses a number of custom functions which I wrote, but all are available on GitHub and fully supported here.

• Changing H2 color

Solved WordPress
    3 Votes
    5 Posts

@Sala Just checked your site. This should work

.bs-blog-post .title, .bs-blog-post .title a { color: #ffffff; }

It’s worth noting the existing CSS, which uses variables like the below

color: var(--head-color);

These come under the :root section as below

:root { --head-color: #212121; --stext-color: #000; --text-color: #718096; --wtext-color: #fff; --bg-color: #fff; --box-color: #fff; --border-color: #e2e8f0; --wrap-color: #eff2f7; }

You can easily override these by using the CSS I provided at the top of this post, or you can change the underlying colours defined in the variables. However, taking this route may mean other objects are styled in the same way, which may not be the desired result.

• Recent Cards Plugin

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    5 Posts

@crazycells that’s a good point. Thanks

• 3 Votes
    4 Posts

@cagatay same here. Was previously an IONOS user, but moved to Hetzner to realise both savings and performance increase and have never looked back.