Skip to content

is "night mode" shifting the forum several pixels up?

Solved Configure
8 2 2.3k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Page control arrows for PWA

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    27
    25 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    @crazycells it is, yes - I think I’ll leave it as there is no specific PWA CSS classes I know of. Well, you could use something like the below, but this means multiple CSS files for different operating systems. /** * Determine the mobile operating system. * This function returns one of 'iOS', 'Android', 'Windows Phone', or 'unknown'. * * @returns {String} */ function getMobileOperatingSystem() { var userAgent = navigator.userAgent || navigator.vendor || window.opera; // Windows Phone must come first because its UA also contains "Android" if (/windows phone/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Windows Phone"; } if (/android/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Android"; } if (/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(userAgent) && !window.MSStream) { return "iOS"; } return "unknown"; // return “Android” - one should either handle the unknown or fallback to a specific platform, let’s say Android } Once you’re in that rabbit hole, it’s impossible to get out of it.
  • Fixed background to nodebb forum

    Solved Configure nodebb
    25
    4 Votes
    25 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda said in Fixed background to nodebb forum: Chatgpt told me the ::before method. Go figure
  • NodeBB: Creating the Swatch modes

    Solved Configure swatch
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    935 Views
    @mventures the swatch feature you refer to isn’t a NodeBB plugin, but a utility that I wrote that handles this. It is available for v2 (as you can see here) but I’ve stopped developing and releasing the code because it has been entirely rewritten to work for v3. If you’d like the code, this is possible, but you’ll need to upgrade to v3 first.
  • mongorestore "E11000 duplicate key error collection"

    Solved Configure mongodb restore
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • background color of the footer area

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    7
    1
    7 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab thank you very much
  • Forum not loading

    Solved Configure
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    10k Views
    @phenomlab Brilliant!! Thanks ever so much!! Now I need to try pull in new members
  • Nodebb Hashtag plugin

    Solved General
    15
    1 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    @jac Great ! I’ll close this off.
  • Forum registration email goes to spam

    Moved Solved Configure
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab emails mate, although I seem to have used a different email on each browser to remain logged in for cough cough posts .