Skip to content

Modify the tagging behavior in NodeBB

Locked General
11 2 3.2k 1

Related Topics
  • navbar

    Solved Customisation navbar harmony
    2
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    959 Views
    Marking as resolved, based on https://community.nodebb.org/topic/18625/navbar/2
  • NodeBB v4.0.0

    General nodebb sudonix version 4
    28
    4 Votes
    28 Posts
    7k Views
    @Panda said in NodeBB v4.0.0: the workings of World aren’t intuitive Its not easy to get World populating when a forum is new to it This is a good point and one I’ve considered also. It’s a little confusing to be honest.
  • 2 Votes
    2 Posts
    888 Views
    @dave1904 that’s a really good point actually. I know it was there previously on Persona, but you’re right - no such function exists on harmony. However, putting something in place to mimick the behaviour of Persona won’t be hard from the js standpoint, although I wonder if perhaps we should ask the NodeBB developers is this feature was overlooked?
  • 12 Votes
    47 Posts
    15k Views
    @dave1904 just coming back to this thread as @DownPW and I both experienced issues with other plugins today, and the fix was to use the plugin ordering in the ACP and move the Harmony theme to the very top so it comes before everything else in terms of other plugins. It might be worth at least trying this to see if it gives you a result rather than the previous bulldozer approach. Thinking about it, the previous fix I proposed is along the same lines and disabling plugins does in fact change the order when they are enabled again, so this is definitely worth a try. Let me know how you get on.
  • Nodebb as blogging platform

    General blog
    10
    5 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    @qwinter I’ve extensive experience with Ghost, so let me know if you need any help.
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @qwinter this particular site uses the code I wrote if you want to see it in action. It’s a information and intelligence gatherer I designed for collecting various information security articles from around the globe and consolidating them in one place. Essentially, each “post” is in fact generated by the script, and the NodeBB API. https://hostrisk.com/
  • Discord Login - OAuth2 - NodeBB

    Solved General discord nodebb plugins
    32
    11 Votes
    32 Posts
    13k Views
    @Galaxian hi, and welcome to Sudonix Can you check your config.json file and ensure that your forum URL doesn’t have a trailing backslash or forward slash in it ? This was the issue @Sampo2910 had.
  • Nodebb best plugins

    General nodebb plugins
    18
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @phenomlab thanks