Skip to content

Welcome to NodeBB V3!

Pinned Moved General
1 1 782 1
  • Hi all,

    If you’re coming back here after a short hiatus, then you’ll notice that sudonix has now been upgraded to v3. There’s a lot of things that have changed - including new swatches, and a smart “drawer like” categories selector.

    I’ve also developed new code which has been running in dev for what seemed like a lifetime, but is now actively running here.

    Feel free to wander around and explore the new layout. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I already do.

    Thanks

  • phenomlabundefined phenomlab pinned this topic on
  • phenomlabundefined phenomlab moved this topic from Announcements on

Related Topics
  • New Code Repository

    Announcements code gist github
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @phenomlab very nice and useful idea [image: bravo-xd.gif]
  • 12 Votes
    47 Posts
    15k Views
    @dave1904 just coming back to this thread as @DownPW and I both experienced issues with other plugins today, and the fix was to use the plugin ordering in the ACP and move the Harmony theme to the very top so it comes before everything else in terms of other plugins. It might be worth at least trying this to see if it gives you a result rather than the previous bulldozer approach. Thinking about it, the previous fix I proposed is along the same lines and disabling plugins does in fact change the order when they are enabled again, so this is definitely worth a try. Let me know how you get on.
  • NodeBB v2.4.0

    Solved General nodebb version error
    3
    1
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    @phenomlab As always…Thank you. Worked for me.
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @qwinter this particular site uses the code I wrote if you want to see it in action. It’s a information and intelligence gatherer I designed for collecting various information security articles from around the globe and consolidating them in one place. Essentially, each “post” is in fact generated by the script, and the NodeBB API. https://hostrisk.com/
  • NodeBB vs Flarum for a non developer

    Solved General
    17
    10 Votes
    17 Posts
    5k Views
    @marusaky That’s really easily done. I think the docs need updating for the latest release. Did you land up on the 18.x train ?
  • Detect if user is admin

    General nodebb javascript code
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @pwsincd I think you can use userData.isAdmin = isAdmin; if I’m not mistaken - see https://community.nodebb.org/topic/15128/how-to-hide-whitelist-user-field-only-to-owner-or-admin?_=1648802303112 for an example
  • Discord Login - OAuth2 - NodeBB

    Solved General discord nodebb plugins
    32
    11 Votes
    32 Posts
    13k Views
    @Galaxian hi, and welcome to Sudonix Can you check your config.json file and ensure that your forum URL doesn’t have a trailing backslash or forward slash in it ? This was the issue @Sampo2910 had.
  • NodeBB Blog Comments

    General nodebb blog
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    @kurulumu-net Not specifically, but you should review this post from the very large thread as it will save you a lot of time. There’s significant customisation on the Ghost side of things, but not in NodeBB https://community.nodebb.org/post/86022