Skip to content

What plugins are being used here on Sudonix?

Solved General
  • I’ve recently started looking into NodeBB as an option for a new forum that I want to start and I have to say that Sudonix is the best implementation I have come across so far.

Would you mind sharing a list of all the plugins that you are using?

• @Norrad Thanks for the kind words. Here’s the list of plugins that Sudonix uses.

* @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-beep@1.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-reactions@2.2.1 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-reputation-rules@2.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-plugin-user-level@2.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * @nodebb/nodebb-widget-board-stats@2.0.8 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-2factor@7.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-browsing-users@4.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-cards@0.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-composer-default@10.2.33 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-contact-page@1.3.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-custom-pages@2.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-customize@4.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-dbsearch@6.2.3 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-emoji@5.1.13 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-emoji-android@4.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-extended-markdown@2.0.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-gdpr@2.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-glossary@1.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-gravatar@4.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-markdown@12.2.6 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-mentions@4.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-ns-embed@6.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-ntfy@1.7.3 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-poll@3.1.2 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-question-and-answer@1.2.7 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-recent-cards@3.3.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-registration-notification@3.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-soundpack-default@3.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-spam-be-gone@2.2.1 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-sso-google@3.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-sso-twitter@3.1.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-tenor-gif@3.1.6 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-plugin-total-vote-count@1.4.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-rewards-essentials@1.0.0 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-theme-harmony@1.2.44 (installed, enabled)
            * nodebb-widget-essentials@7.0.15 (installed, enabled)

• @phenomlab Thanks a million for the list. I’m going to install them on a test nodeBB install and play around with them.

• @Norrad Are you looking for anything in particular? I only ask because Sudonix uses a number of custom functions which I wrote, but all are available on GitHub and fully supported here.

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 3 Votes
    5 Posts

@crazycells Agreed. It takes a more sensible approach. Nobody ever upvotes the first post - it’s usually much further down as the conversation progresses.

• 2 Votes
    6 Posts

@dave1904 I’d start by adding a console.log function to hookData so you can see what is being returned

return hookData; console.log(hookData):
  • 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@eveh Welcome board 🙂

The code you are referring to is custom written as no such functionality exists under NodeBB. However, adding the functionality is relatively trivial. Below are the required steps

Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-header Add the below code to your header, and save once completed <ol id="mainbanner" class="breadcrumb"><li id="addtext">Your Title Goes Here</li></ol> Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-js and add the below code, then save $(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { // Initialise mainbanner ID, but hide it from view $('#mainbanner').hide(); var pathname = window.location.pathname; if (pathname === "/") { $("#addtext").text("Your Title"); $('#mainbanner').show(); } else {} // If we want to add a title to a sub page, uncomment the below and adjust accordingly //if (pathname === "/yourpath") { //$("#addtext").text("Your Title"); //$('#mainbanner').show(); //} }); }); Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-css and add the below CSS block .breadcrumb { right: 0; margin-right: auto; text-align: center; background: #0086c4; color: #ffffff; width: 100vw; position: relative; margin-left: -50vw; left: 50%; top: 50px; position: fixed; z-index: 1020; }

Note, that you will need to adjust your CSS code to suit your own site / requirements.

• 3 Votes
    13 Posts

@DownPW Hmm - it’ll work with iFramely (locally hosted), or you can use the below string to embed using https://community.nodebb.org/topic/7135/nodebb-plugin-ns-embed-ns-embed/114

Watch (?:<a.*?)?(?:https?:\/\/)?(?:www\.)?dailymotion\.com\/video\/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]{4,11})(?:.*?\/a>)? Replace <div class='embed-wrapper'><div class='embed-container'><iframe src='//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/$1' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe></div></div>

4f5f13f7-0c73-460e-b32f-f974f170b236-image.png

• 4 Votes
    5 Posts

@phenomlab thanks 🙏

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts

@RiekMedia hi. Just following up on this thread (I know it’s old) but was curious to understand if it’s still an issue or not ?

• Nodebb Hashtag plugin

Solved General
    1 Votes
    15 Posts

@jac Great ! I’ll close this off.

• 3 Votes
    9 Posts

@Sala Yes, I personally use Edge. Hated Internet Exploder (misspell intentional) but seeing as Edge is Chromium and Webkit backed, it works for me.