Skip to content

how to prevent DDoS attacks ?

Solved Vulnerability
34 2 12.3k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Opening links in nodebb widget

    Solved Configure nodebb
    6
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    A more efficient way of including this would be to not over complicate it and leverage a standard iframe (providing the CSP headers of the remote site permit this) like below <iframe src="https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=gag66aea7922f0a5" width="700" height="800"></iframe> This works first time every time on your site as intended.
  • 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    825 Views
    No one has replied
  • 36 Votes
    55 Posts
    27k Views
    @DownPW I see why. The code relies on the existence of [component="topic/quickreply/container"] However, this by definition means that the below has to be enabled [image: 1679077966615-aeef638f-4188-489d-a9f2-f3a26dbca9d8-image.png] It will then work [image: 1679077992245-7fb38631-e0f3-46ef-b652-00929d927b13-image.png] For some unknown reason, this is hidden in Harmony, and only shows if you select it. In v2, it seems that the <section> is deleted altogether in Persona if “Quick Reply” is disabled, meaning it won’t fire as it can’t locate that specific component. The downside is that you might not want the quick reply function, but I think it’s a PITA to scroll up to the top of the post just to reply, so I have it on
  • Forum Icons NodeBB

    Solved Customisation icons forum nodebb
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay That matches what I see [image: 1667218162107-4f0f858d-9812-42b1-9f61-ffb13d31dccd-image.png]
  • what does sound/mute button do?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    20
    1
    9 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    @crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit [image: 1653494282106-3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png] I’ll probably remove that… eventually…
  • CSS codes for fa-info icon

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    9
    1
    6 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    I have just figured it out… it can be targeted with text-decoration-color: I was mistakenly using color
  • nodebb-plugin-customize error

    Solved Customisation
    25
    2 Votes
    25 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab it work, thanks
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.