Skip to content

Nodebb icon on google page

Solved Customisation
9 3 3.4k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    18
    2
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them. More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons. I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • NodeBB v3 Vote Icon

    Solved Customisation icons vote icons
    9
    2 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab forget it, look likes good with your codes.
  • NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

    Solved Configure nodebb favicon
    12
    1
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!
  • Q&A Plugin Changes NodeBB

    Solved Customisation nodebb q&a plugin
    25
    1
    6 Votes
    25 Posts
    10k Views
    @phenomlab said in Q&A Plugin Changes NodeBB: float: right; left: 10px; } worked thank you
  • NodeBB Footer

    Solved Customisation footer nodebb
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab said in NodeBB Footer: @jac and you. Hope all is well and you recover quickly Thanks pal
  • [NodeBB] username cards

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    8
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab Aha…nice to know. As always thank you for the reply and information.
  • How to set a signature in NodeBB?

    Solved Customisation
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in How to set a signature in NodeBB?: @jac No issues at all with copying. This is set using the signature for the user you are posting as. In the case of Hostrisk, it’s set like the below [image: 1633427929198-7bf04183-f6e8-4d72-b0eb-c9a05c9cd24b-image.png] You can set the signature by using https://domain.com/user/theuser/edit Mamy thanks Mark, I’ll set this up later .