Skip to content

NodeBB v3 Chat Very Slow

Moved Performance
47 3 19.1k 1

Related Topics
  • 4 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    thanks @DownPW ! this is definitely very helpful.
  • Block Domain

    Solved Let's Build It code javascript block domain nodebb
    26
    1 Votes
    26 Posts
    10k Views
    Yes ogproxy too is functionnal on dev
  • NodeBB socket with CloudFlare

    Solved Performance socket cloudflare nodebb
    24
    3 Votes
    24 Posts
    13k Views
    Solved. Tuto here and here
  • build nodebb Warning in entrypoint size limit

    Solved Performance nodebb
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @eeeee they are nothing to worry about, and can be ignored.
  • 14 Votes
    69 Posts
    56k Views
    @phenomlab Seems to be better with some scaling fix for redis on redis.conf. I haven’t seen the message yet since the changes I made # I increase it to the value of /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn tcp-backlog 4096 # I'm uncommenting because it can slow down Redis. Uncommented by default !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #save 900 1 #save 300 10 #save 60 10000 If you have other Redis optimizations. I take all your advice https://severalnines.com/blog/performance-tuning-redis/
  • Rotating homepage icons, gifs?

    Solved Configure nodebb
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @eveh It’s not a GIF, no. It’s actually a webp file so made much smaller, and uses keyframes to control the rotation on hover. You can easily make your own though The CSS for that is as below @keyframes rotate180 { from { transform: rotate(0deg); } to { transform: rotate(180deg); } } @keyframes rotate0 { from { transform: rotate(180deg); } to { transform: rotate(0deg); } } Your milage may vary on the CSS below, as it’s custom for Sudonix, but this is the class that is used to control the rotate .header .forum-logo, img.forum-logo.head { max-height: 50px; width: auto; height: 30px; margin-top: 9px; max-width: 150px; min-width: 32px; display: inline-block; animation-name: rotate180, rotate0; animation-duration: 1000ms; animation-delay: 0s, 1000ms; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-timing-function: linear; transition: transform 1000ms ease-in-out; }
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok
  • [NodeBB] Import custom Font

    Solved Customisation custom fonts nodebb css
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; } Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.