Skip to content

Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
80 5 27.3k 1
  • @DownPW Is this on your live site, or development? I cannot see any issue?

    EDIT - I see it on your DEV site. Not sure where the additional padding is coming from to be honest, but one quick “fix” would be to target this CSS

    [type=button]:not(:disabled), [type=reset]:not(:disabled), [type=submit]:not(:disabled), button:not(:disabled)
    

    And use this

    [type=button]:not(:disabled), [type=reset]:not(:disabled), [type=submit]:not(:disabled), button:not(:disabled) {
        cursor: pointer;
        margin-top: 0.5rem;
        margin-bottom: 0.5rem;
    }
    

    I think you may have added

    button.btn.btn-ghost.btn-sm.d-flex.gap-2 {
        padding-top: 0.8rem;
    }
    

    Although this isn’t very elegant as padding will in fact make the button much larger.

    yep in dev, always for test before upgrade prod 😉

    @phenomlab said in Want to use Sudonix themes ?:

    I think you may have added

    button.btn.btn-ghost.btn-sm.d-flex.gap-2 {
    padding-top: 0.8rem;
    }

    Yep you’re right my friends.

    But your method seems better :

    [type=button]:not(:disabled), [type=reset]:not(:disabled), [type=submit]:not(:disabled), button:not(:disabled) {
        cursor: pointer;
        margin-top: 0.5rem;
        margin-bottom: 0.5rem;
    }
    

    Thanks

    EDIT : ha noooo your code broke the “Answer” Button

    96be1a13-ad61-4065-b02d-4ef2b4a85b0c-image.png

    keep for now this code

    button.btn.btn-ghost.btn-sm.d-flex.gap-2 {
    padding-top: 0.8rem;
    }

  • yep in dev, always for test before upgrade prod 😉

    @phenomlab said in Want to use Sudonix themes ?:

    I think you may have added

    button.btn.btn-ghost.btn-sm.d-flex.gap-2 {
    padding-top: 0.8rem;
    }

    Yep you’re right my friends.

    But your method seems better :

    [type=button]:not(:disabled), [type=reset]:not(:disabled), [type=submit]:not(:disabled), button:not(:disabled) {
        cursor: pointer;
        margin-top: 0.5rem;
        margin-bottom: 0.5rem;
    }
    

    Thanks

    EDIT : ha noooo your code broke the “Answer” Button

    96be1a13-ad61-4065-b02d-4ef2b4a85b0c-image.png

    keep for now this code

    button.btn.btn-ghost.btn-sm.d-flex.gap-2 {
    padding-top: 0.8rem;
    }

    @DownPW that’s because it’s targeting the button type. Just change the post button class.

  • hmm sorry don’t understand

    Edit :

    like this maybe ?

    .btn.btn-ghost.btn-sm:not(:disabled) {
        cursor: pointer;
        margin-top: 0.5rem;
        margin-bottom: 0.5rem;
    }
    
  • hmm sorry don’t understand

    Edit :

    like this maybe ?

    .btn.btn-ghost.btn-sm:not(:disabled) {
        cursor: pointer;
        margin-top: 0.5rem;
        margin-bottom: 0.5rem;
    }
    

    @DownPW Yes, that will work fine. What I meant was that the original CSS I provided targets [type=button] so would impact all others on the page in addition to the intended target.

  • @phenomlab i have some problems with my below items when selected this type of tree;

    image.png

  • @phenomlab i have some problems with my below items when selected this type of tree;

    image.png

    @cagatay In your CSS, locate the block starting

    .category-card .text-muted.timeago
    

    And remove

    margin-left: -180px;
    
  • Mark hi,

    I know that you also update your own css and js along with nodebb’s updates but mine is old one when we first set it up.

    I would like to your help to use your current css and js codes if its possible?

    Thank you for your helping.

  • Mark hi,

    I know that you also update your own css and js along with nodebb’s updates but mine is old one when we first set it up.

    I would like to your help to use your current css and js codes if its possible?

    Thank you for your helping.

    @cagatay

    @cagatay said in Want to use Sudonix themes ?:

    I know that you also update your own css and js along with nodebb’s updates

    I do update the CSS and JS here, but it’s not in line with NodeBB releases. All of the code I have written will work with prior releases, with the exception of Chat Threading, which requires a specific hook not present in some early versions. Again, this would still work, but not at full capacity.

    @cagatay said in Want to use Sudonix themes ?:

    mine is old one when we first set it up

    It’s not “old” - it just isn’t the latest code. In fact, the code running on your website is not advertised anywhere else, so in fact, is newer than the Git links in this post.

    @cagatay said in Want to use Sudonix themes ?:

    I would like to your help to use your current css and js codes if its possible?

    Possible, yes, but not yet. There are still some bugs in the code branch I’m using here, and I don’t want to introduce complexities into your installation - particularly when I know they exist, and you’d be left with issues that your users then have to put up with.

  • thank you for your advise Mark.
    may i use your font ? what i have to do for it?

  • thank you for your advise Mark.
    may i use your font ? what i have to do for it?

    @cagatay you are already using it.

  • i have many minor problems shown below photo, how can i fix it?
    Chrome is moving towards a new experience that lets people make an informed choice with respect to third-party cookies.

    image.png

  • i have many minor problems shown below photo, how can i fix it?
    Chrome is moving towards a new experience that lets people make an informed choice with respect to third-party cookies.

    image.png

    @cagatay This isn’t related to NodeBB, but how the Chrome browser itself behaves - see below

    Yes, Google Chrome is shifting towards a more privacy-focused approach, particularly in how it handles third-party cookies. This change is part of a broader industry trend towards improving user privacy and transparency, as seen in regulations like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).

    Key elements of Chrome’s new approach include:

    • Phasing out third-party cookies: Chrome has been working on a plan to phase out third-party cookies entirely, which are often used by advertisers and trackers to follow users across websites. This is part of Google’s Privacy Sandbox initiative.

    • User control and transparency: Chrome will provide users with more detailed options and controls over how third-party cookies are used. This will allow users to make an informed decision about which cookies they want to allow or block, helping them better understand how their data is being used.

    • Privacy Sandbox: Instead of third-party cookies, Google is introducing alternatives, like FLoC (Federated Learning of Cohorts), which aims to deliver relevant ads without exposing individual users’ browsing history to advertisers. FLoC is part of Privacy Sandbox, which focuses on creating new privacy-preserving mechanisms for digital advertising.

    • Better Consent Experiences: Chrome is also expected to improve how websites prompt users to give consent for cookies, reducing “cookie fatigue” and making the process more straightforward.

    This new experience is expected to improve user privacy without entirely disrupting the ad-supported web ecosystem, which depends heavily on tracking technologies.

  • This situation does not affect google indexing, does it?

  • This situation does not affect google indexing, does it?

    @cagatay Not to my knowledge.

  • Mark, hi, the theme selection on the top panel of my website has disappeared. I only want to use it as day and night mode. Can you help me?

  • Mark, hi, the theme selection on the top panel of my website has disappeared. I only want to use it as day and night mode. Can you help me?

    @cagatay have you made any changes to the site recently? It’s static coding in the javascript setting on your forum so unless custom js has been turned off, then I can’t see why without actually checking why it wound have disappeared unless it has been inadvertently deleted.

  • No, I haven’t made any changes, and I haven’t touched the Java section either. Could you check it when you have time?

  • No, I haven’t made any changes, and I haven’t touched the Java section either. Could you check it when you have time?

    @cagatay Seems as though someone removed the brand header, so I reinstated it from drafts

    5a451051-e4f3-4fb3-aed2-0c101ac97ef2-image.png

    d2b86d8f-0573-4d8c-83c5-5b2aada072d7-image.png

  • omg 🙂 thank you Mark.


Related Topics
  • Upgrade issues

    Solved Configure nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    Use this code git fetch # Grab the latest code from the NodeBB repository git checkout v3.x git reset --hard origin/v3.x And you will have the latest version without specifying it https://docs.nodebb.org/configuring/upgrade/
  • Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    18
    2
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them. More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons. I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • Further Widgets question

    Solved Configure nodebb
    4
    1
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda category is for a category in its own, so for example, “fruit” whereas categories is the page that contains all categories as a list.
  • Chevron up before & after

    Solved Configure nodebb
    11
    1
    4 Votes
    11 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells you are right thank you.
  • 36 Votes
    55 Posts
    27k Views
    @DownPW I see why. The code relies on the existence of [component="topic/quickreply/container"] However, this by definition means that the below has to be enabled [image: 1679077966615-aeef638f-4188-489d-a9f2-f3a26dbca9d8-image.png] It will then work [image: 1679077992245-7fb38631-e0f3-46ef-b652-00929d927b13-image.png] For some unknown reason, this is hidden in Harmony, and only shows if you select it. In v2, it seems that the <section> is deleted altogether in Persona if “Quick Reply” is disabled, meaning it won’t fire as it can’t locate that specific component. The downside is that you might not want the quick reply function, but I think it’s a PITA to scroll up to the top of the post just to reply, so I have it on
  • Gettin Erors NodeBB

    Solved Configure nodebb eror
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab no forum is working goods. there is no eror message since yestarday.
  • 5 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    is there any way to see whose reputation is changed by this plugin?