16 Votes
    14 Posts

@phenomlab That is awesome, great job!

• Page control arrows for PWA

Solved Customisation
    25 Votes
    27 Posts
    1k Views

@crazycells it is, yes - I think I’ll leave it as there is no specific PWA CSS classes I know of. Well, you could use something like the below, but this means multiple CSS files for different operating systems.

/** * Determine the mobile operating system. * This function returns one of 'iOS', 'Android', 'Windows Phone', or 'unknown'. * * @returns {String} */ function getMobileOperatingSystem() { var userAgent = navigator.userAgent || navigator.vendor || window.opera; // Windows Phone must come first because its UA also contains "Android" if (/windows phone/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Windows Phone"; } if (/android/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Android"; } if (/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(userAgent) && !window.MSStream) { return "iOS"; } return "unknown"; // return “Android” - one should either handle the unknown or fallback to a specific platform, let’s say Android }

Once you’re in that rabbit hole, it’s impossible to get out of it.

• Threaded chat support for NodeBB

Let's Build It
    19 Votes
    35 Posts
    2k Views

@DownPW said in Threaded chat support for NodeBB:

Better like this : add shadow and border-left on self answer

Of course - you style to your own requirements and taste 🙂 I’ll commit that CSS we discussed yesterday also

• www. Infront stops website access?

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    10 Posts

@Panda because there is no match for the DNS entry specified. The receiving web server parses the headers looking for a destination hostname to match, and anything the web server is unable to resolve will be sent back to the root.

• Nodebb 3.2.0

Bugs
    2 Votes
    20 Posts

@crazycells yes, I’m aware of that. Need to fix

EDIT- fixed. Caused by the same CSS that is used to absolutely position the “verified” group badge in the posts view. Amended this CSS so that is specifically targets the post stream as below

li[component="post"] a[href*="/groups/verified"] { position: absolute !important; left: 8px; z-index: 2; margin-top: 1px; border-radius: 999px !important; line-height: 14px; display: block; height: 22px; margin-left: 0px !important; }
  • Further Widgets question

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    4 Posts

@Panda category is for a category in its own, so for example, “fruit” whereas categories is the page that contains all categories as a list.

• NodeBB v3 and Harmony Theme

Discussion
    13 Votes
    22 Posts
    2k Views

Been playing with the user profile page this afternoon. Thought I’d post a video as I’m really pleased with how this came out